Which Ray Toro quote are you?

Which quote from the Ray of sunshine are you?

Aries: "I just put my hand in a cupcake"

Taurus: "I tried sticking a piece of candy up my nose... It ended up getting stuck and the nurse had to get it out"

Gemini: "I wasn't popular at school, thank god I didn't have a girlfriend or I would suck at guitar now!"

Cancer: "Stop making us have sex with each other in your fan fictions!"

Leo: "You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini and Croquet. You can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate. Face it, you're never gonna make it..."

Virgo: "God, I hate my voice! Everyone thinks I'm a female, probably... I am actually a male!"

Libra: "Art is doing something you really believe in"

Scorpio: "I have a lot of experience with making fake helmets out of foil"

Sagittarius: "I've been left at truck stops and I've had to call them up and be like... You notice something's missing from the van?"

Capricorn: "I tried spinning around in a chair to impress a girl"

Aquarius: "This band shouldn't work, we're a bunch of wildly different personalities who somehow rub off on each other. You could say that we're a cheese and tomato fondue personality!"

Pisces: "Hey! Don't laugh at me for that cupcake thing. I enjoy cupcakes, therefore EVERYONE should enjoy cupcakes"

I seriously think people underrate Ray, he's a kick ass guitarist and such a sweet guy, people need to give him more credit, also #savethefro