Chapter 22

Niall's P.O.V

Dead.

Gone.

Forever.

First Zayn, now Nellie.

My phone beeped and I half heartedly pulled out out of my pocket.

1 New Message(s) From: NELLIE THE AWESOME!!!

Nellie?

"I GOT A TEXT FROM NELLIE!" I screamed. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Lian stomped down the stairs.

"Read it!" Harry demanded.

"To: Niall

From: NELLIE THE AWESOME!!!

Dear, well, everyone,

I am sending this letter in regards to my "death". That was a lie. The truth is, I am not dead. Quite the opposite, actually. I have never felt more alive. I know where I am. I could tell you. I could leave, if I wanted to. Alex would even let me invite you all over for a pizza party, if I so desired. However, I don't. In all honesty, it is nice having someone to care for you. Alex makes kick ass soup(just saying).

No responsibilities. No school. No "friends". I am happy. We play x-box all day. (Alex sucks at left 4 dead) We eat pizzas all night. I'm living the high life. This text was sent from my phone. If you want to track it, go ahead. My dad is the chief of police, he has men for that. However, you will find that this will lead you to Big Rico's Pizza(A/N Nightvale, anyone?) My phone will be in the mailbox, right in front of it. It is in an envelope, addressed to you guys. If you leave now, you can search the mailbox. Also, you can have my phone, I don't want it. (The passcode is 5578). I took some hella good selfies.

You can remember me by them. If you want. I truly don't care. So, I leave you with this. Goodbye. And thanks for the memories(even if they weren't so great.)

 Love.... Like... From,

                                Nellie <3

(P.S. I'm sorry)

(P.P.S I really do miss you guys. Just a little, tho)"

I looked up after finishing.

Everyone in the room at this point was crying, even me.

"We should have paid more attention to her." Harriet confided.

"TRACK THE TEXT AND FIND MY GOD DAMN DAUGHTER!" Nellie's mother yelled.

"Ma'am, please calm down." An officer spoke up "She might be dead and this was just a cruel trick."

"I heard her scream. S-she's definitely dead." Harriet whimpered.

"What about having hope?" Zayna asked.

"What's the point? Zayn, Nellie, face it. You're next." Louise giggled.

"It's just a matter of time." Lian agreed.

"What the hell  happened in here? Who died?" Zayn asked from the doorway.

Wait! Zayn?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BUM BUM BUM...

 Sorry its so short. :/

Love you guys!

~ Taylor >o<