Chapter 15: Notice Me Now?

Nellie's P.O.V

"Get out of my way freak!" Louise yelled, pushing me out off her way.

Louis, Zayna, Zayn, and Niall all followed her down the stairs. Not one of them gave me a second look.

I pushed myself off the ground and adjusted my SnapBack and ray bands. I walked into my room and sat on my bed.

None of them care.

None of them.

I pushed a few strands of blond hair out of my eyes.

Who would care about someone who looks like me?

I walked over to the mirror. My pale face looked even paler in the light. My blue eyes didn't shine bright like Niall's do.

I sucked my stomach in tighter.

I'm so fat too.

All the other girls have perfect bodies, but me? I'm the ugly one. I'm the untalented one. I'm the unnoticeable one. I just blend into the background.

I'll show them.

I went into my closet and pulled out my makeup bag.

I took out all that I needed and applies heavy amounts of it.

Black eyeshadow, winged and heavy eyeliner, and bright red lipstick.

Notice me now?

I waked down stairs and looked around. Everyone was surrounding Louise. Another hissy fight.

I sighed, realizing this wasn't enough. I knew what I needed to do. I went back to my room and got my wallet. Only £20.

I went to Niall's room and found his wallet. £60. I grabbed 40 and walked back to my room. I snapped my bracelet in halt, right in between 'any' and 'direction'. I tossed it on my bed and ran downstairs.

No one turned around. I smiled and waltzed straight through the front door.

No one came after me.

Niall's P.O.V

Liam and Lian weren't home and I was starving so we started dinner without them.

"Hey! Where's Nellie?" Zayna asked.

We all looked around the table and realized she wasn't there.

"I'll get her!" I yelled running up the stairs.

"Nellie! Dinners read-." she wasn't on her bed.

"Nellie!?" I called out.

No reply.

Oh god.

I walked to her bed hoping she left a note or something. Nope. Just her bracelet.

"Nellie? are you in here?" I asked, knocking on the bathroom door. It opened slightly and was empty.

Shit.

I ran downstairs, her bracelet still in hand. The front door opened and my heart lifted. It was Liam. He'd know what to do. He was bickering with Lian about something.

"What's wrong?" Liam panicked.

"Nellies gone."

Nellie's P.O.V

"How's this?" the lady asked, spinning me around.

I gasped at the sight of my hair. It was a dark royal purple on top, it then faded into a slighter lighter purple, then finally a lavender.