Chapter 3: When I'm Gone

Louise's POV

-----------------------

Cups (When I'm Gone)- Lulu and the Lampshades

-----------------------

Well this is it. I won't see my family for... One... Two... Three... THE WHOLE SUMMER!

I finished packing, and my bag of pranks (hehe Nellie will never see it coming) and leaped down the hallway, and ballerina twirled to my mothers bedroom.

"Bye mom! Ill miss you!" I kissed her cheek.

"Bye Louise! Have fun... And try to dress less sailor like!" My mom said.

I groaned.

"WHY DON'T YOU RESPECT ME PEASENT?!"

"I'm not a peasant. I'm your mom. If anything I'm the queen and YOUR the peasant." She laughed. "Wow will I miss you my Sass Queen."

I army crawled out of her room, and into my brothers.

"GOODBYE PEASANT. Now drive us."

I stuck out my tongue and marched away, and slid down the bannister, crashing to the floor at the bottom.

"SEE! THAT'S WHAT I'LL MISS!" I heard my mom yell from upstairs.

I grabbed my navy blue suitcase that had an anchor on it, and power skipped outside.

"Hi Louise! Your brothers driving, you know, cause he's the only one that... Can... Drive...." I heard Nellie call, as I saw her walk up to me, holding her red suitcase. She was wearing tan shorts and a red polo shirt.

"HOP IN!"

"Jeez woman. Don't yell!" She said, shoving my shoulder. I fell to the ground, landing on my back when I spotted something I missed.

"BYE KARLIEEEEEEEE!" I yelled.

"Squawk."

Oh. Karlie is my pet pidgin, btw.

I hopped in my white and navy mini van and pulled Nellie in too. Yea I already have I car that I can't drive...

"TO LIANNNNNNN!"

"omg Louise! SHUT UP!"

"NO! BECAUSE IM SUPER WOMAN!"

We rode off, pulling up to Lian's house.

She quietly hopped into tithe back. She was wearing a plaid shirt and skinny jeans, with a pair of white converse.

"HI LIANNNNNNN!"

"Hey."

"TOOOOOO HARRIET!"

We pulled up to the very large White House and waited, and waited.

I reached over my brother and honked the horn, and the wheels on the bus blared as I sang/yelled along.

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND!"

She scrambled out and had a blue backpack with her and her hair was in a very messy bun, and was wearing pajama pants and slippers, like she just woke up.

"Hey boobear." She said groggily.

"HEY HARREH!"

You are probably thinking, Awww you have cute names. Yea. We do. We're cute like that.

She planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

She hopped in and we started to drive to the address we were given to meet our 'Big Brothers' at. I feel like im forgetting something... The good thing is that me, Harriet, Lian, Nellie, and Zaina aren't split up. We are living in the same flat! Yay!

Oh wait. THAT'S RIGHT!

I forgot Zaina.

NICE JOB ME!

I mentally high-fived myself.

I made my brother turn around in the middle of the street, receiving some yelps and screams from the back.

Well, Harreh yelled WHEEEEEE!

THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH!

We picked up Zaina and she had like 12 bags with her.

Normal Zaina...

She was wearing high tops, and a blue varsity jacket with black jeans.

NOW we drove towards the address we were giving without stopping, except for once when I thought I saw Karlie. It wasn't her.

It looked like a male version of her.

I SHALL CALL HIM KEVIN AND HE SHALL BE MINE!

we pulled up to a large house that looked like Harriets, but it was bigger and tan instead of white.

We all grabbed out stuff and piled out of the car.

My brother flew off down the rode.

Nice brother I have there! Maybe this one will be better...

What we saw met us all with surprise.

Including our 'Big Brothers'.

There was a boy that looked like Zaina. Wearing the same thing! Freaky.

There was a boy that looked exactly like Nellie, bleach died hair and all. Not only that but he was wearing the exact same thing too! Super freaky.

And a boy that had on the same thing as Lian. Ok now this is scary.

There was a boy, wearing the same thing as me.

Red skinny jeans and a navy blue and white striped top. And a pair of white Toms. Ok REALLY SCARY.

Wait. There's 4 of them. 5 of us.

The boy that looked like me yelled."HARREH THERE HERE!"

A boy with messy hair and pajama pants scrambled out of the house in pajamas. He looked like Harriet. And he has the same nickname.

I am seriously scared for my life.

"Ok boobear." 'Harreh' spoke.

"THAT'S MY NAME" I yelled.

We sat there staring at each other.

Then we both yelled something at the same time.

"COPY CAT!"

We both saw a pidgin.

"KEVIN/KARLIE"

"I'm Louis." I gasped.

"I'm Louise." A tall man came out of the house.

"Hello girls." He smirked. "I'm Simon. Ill be pairing you up."

"Louise, your with Louis."

Ok scary once more.

"Harriet your with Harry." He said pointing to the boy that had the same nickname as Harriet.

"Lian, your with Liam."

He pointed to the boy that looked like Lian.

I'm really freaked out right now. So far we have the girl names of there names.

"Zaina, your with Zayn."

Once again he pointed to her twin.

OMG CAN THIS GET ANY SCARY-ER?

"Nellie, your with Niall."

Pointing to the bleach-blonde boy.

Ill take that as a yes?

I was suddenly smothered by a hug from myself!

IS THIS SOME SICK JOKE?

"Boys and girls, meet your 'siblings'"