SIX

Trueh pov

I woke up this morning cause a bish had school. I woke up at 5am. I tools my shower and did my hygiene. I did my hair in a high bun put on my hoops and did my make up. I got dress in my high waist black pants with my last kings shirt. I put on my js and my infinity scarf. I grabed my purse and went and got some breakfast and drive to school. I seen Taylor so I parked next to her. she was with her boyfriend but I don't like him cause he constantly trying to make passes at me. I got out my car and I saw him looking . I just walked off to into the building. when I got in there walked to my locker. I grabbed my books and closed my locker. he stood right there. "what u want trey?" I asked. "why u avoiding me." he asked. "because u go with my bestfriend and u trying to talk to me like leave me alone." I said walking off. I went to class and I sat down. I seen my crush Kevin was here. he Harley ever come to school. He walked over to me and smiled. "Hey pretty." he said. "hi." I said shyly. "ok class find a partner for ur next project ." she said. Kevin turned back around. "I guess it's us huh." he said smiling. "I guess so." I said. we traded numbers. I was so excited. Kevin got up and some fell out his pocket. he hurried and put it bac in his pocket and I notice it was some weed.