Sixteen Years Older!!!

Well Guys, I have decided that sense this is a sequel I won't be introducing the characters besides the children of course seen as this is 16 years later and they are now older. The main characters will be them. Also, keep in mind they do now have seven kids. Two girls and five boys.

Sven Jr.: 15 yrs old, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, abs, 6'4"

Ansley: 18yrs old, Brown hair, green eyes, fit body, 5'8"

Mason: 16yrs old, black hair with green in the front, emo style, hazel eyes, abs, 6'3"

Katrina: 15yrs old, blonde hair, gray eyes, fit body, 5'9"

James: 15yrs old, brown shaggy hair, purple eyes, abs, 6'5"

Dennis: 14yrs old, black hair, blue eyes, abs, 6'2" twin

Ren: 14yrs old, black hair, blue eyes, abs, 6'2" twin

Benni's POV:

Well after having seven kids and raising them life has been perfect. Nate and I were married after we had the twins. We have been married ever sense and have had an amazing marriage. Our children are all teenagers now and are the highlight of my life beside my beloved mate. Ansley has already found her mate. His name is Rider, he's 19yrs old. All my children are in school, Ans is in college. Rider is the Alpha of our neighboring allies, The Blood Moons, although they are very kind. I have no problems with my childrens behavior and I only mix up the twin when I am tired. They look exactly the same. I can only tell them apart by their scents, sadly enough, haha. Anyway this story isn't about me. This story is about my lovely children. So here we go.

Ansley's POV:

'BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!' My alarm shouted. It was six, it was time for me to get up and started getting ready for classes. I'm in college to become a children's teacher. I just adore children. I rolled over and hit the alarm on the end table and got out of bed. I shared a dorm on campus with Katy, but that wasn't going to last for long. My mate, Rider, he was dying with me being away from him. We had met about two years ago. I had moved here to campus. Just so you know, I go to Stout University. Rider lives about fifteen minutes away.

He owns an estate out in the woods, where his pack have the room they need to run and not be cooped up. As I was saying, he has been buggin me to move in with him sense August, it's November. I really want to, but I know that if I do, I'll miss more school than anyone is allowed. I love Rider, but I know what I want to do with my life, I see him every day after classes and I stay with him on weekends. When my schooling is over I fully intend to move in with him. I only have about two years left of schooling, he can wait that long. My father keeps harping on me and telling me to be with him. He keeps going on and on, saying how he was going insane when him and my mother were apart. He kept saying how much difficulty he had staying way from her for long periods of time.

I keep telling him that I want to get my dream reached before doing anything life changing. I smiled as I remember Rider was picking me up from my last class to go shopping, he says he has something important to get. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

Mason's POV:

God I hate this whole mate bullshit! Dad's been harping on me for weeks to find one and to stop being a player. He hasn't realised that I have a girlfriend and I don't sleep around. I'm not a terrible person like people might think. My mother raised me well, I respect women. I really like my girlfriend Clara, she makes me happy and she knows what I am and that there is a possibilty of us finding mates. That doesn't have to stop us from enjoying each other now.

It was seven and my brothers and of course Katrina were waiting downstairs for me. They didn't have their license yet, so I was their only choice to school unless the rode the bus. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen. I walked in and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. "Love you mom, have a good day, don't forget I'm gettin Ans at six." I said to her leaving the house. I went to my truck and hoped in I have a F-150 ford, 2011, I know ford, but I like it, it's a vehicle and it gets me to where I want to reach. I smiled when I seen Kat sitting in the passenger set.

"What, kick their asses again?" I laughed to her. She smiled, "Just a little." I have her a high five as I seen my brothers walking out of the house with pissed off looks. "What did you do?" I questioned. Sven got in the truck first. "Bitch, you didn't have to do that!" He scolded her. "Hey! Call her that again and I'll knock your head backwards." I warned him. "Sorry." Sven looked down guiltily. "I didn't mean to call you that, but you didn't have to give me that prank, that could have been James'." He mumbled. I looked at Kat and seen her trying not to laugh. "Kat, what did you do?" I asked her as my other brothers got in. They all grumbled.

"Oh, nothing." She said. That's the last I heard they all then became quiet until we reached school. Everyone hopped out of the truck and went to their seperate groups of friends. I smiled when I seen Clara waiting for me. I walked up to her and gave her a smile and kiss on the cheek. "Hey Babe, how was your night?" I asked her. "Quite different, Mason, I, I hate this, but I think I've found my mate." She said while tearing up. I just smiled at her and wipped her tear away

'We both knew this could happen. Now, where is he? I would like to meet him." I smiled at her. She smiled at me and waved over someone. "Mason, meet Dave, My mate." She said smiling at him lovingly. He shook my hand and smiled at her lovingly also. I smiled at them. "Well Clara, I can seen you are happy. Dave great to meet you, Clara is quiet a catch please treat her well. I shall go now." I said as I walked away.

I walked over to my friends and joined in on the conversation. I looked around at all my siblings to make sure they were fine then went back to my friends.

~Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter to the sequel of S.O.P.B.A.A.A.M.please let me know what you think and thanks for continuing the series!~

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*