Chapter 1.

Tessa's POV

The team 10 house was more quite than usual. Normally we have Jake doing crazy stunts and the other members going along. But today felt different. Like something big was going to happen.

Erika and I went to go get some errands done. She is my best friend and I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She helps me through everything. Anyways we are back home and I hear the door bell ring. I head down stairs and open the door.

Two boys are standing outside my door. The one with the blue/green eyes and nice light brown hair caught my eye. I couldn't stop staring. He is really cute.

"CHANCE, ANTHONY YOU GUYS MADE IT" I hear jake yell while coming up to the door and tackling the with a big hug.

"oh Tessa these boys are my best friends from OHIO! They are going to be living with us. Guys this is Tessa she is a team 10 member. Come on guys I'll introduce you to the others!" Jake says happily skipping away pulling Anthony's hand like a little child. I laugh and Chance and we're left alone.

"Hey Tessa, can you like introduce me to the rest of them because I don't think Jake will do it." Chance says while chuckling and looking into my eyes. I don't know what it is, but looking and being around Chance felt safe I guess is a good word to use.

"Oh yeah of course! Come on Chance!" I say and grab his hand and run to the living room. I did not even think about grabbing his hand it just felt natural to do.

"Hey guys this is Chance! Chance this is Nick, Emilio, Ivan, Kade, chad, Tristan, and Erika!" I say to all of them. They give him a hug and talk and then they started to goof off just like how boys normally do.

"So Tessa, what do you think of Chance and Anthony?" Erika pops out of no where asking. "Oh they're so nice and funny." I say with a little smile. "Do you think they'll make it on Team 10?" I ask. It would be nice to have them around. "That was Jakes intention you know? Ever since the Dobre twins left and Alissa the team 10 house has been empty. And With his best friends being here, he will enjoy it." She looks at me, smiles and then walks to her room leaving me staring at the guys goofing off.

*later that evening*

Okay I have to admit, the new guys are pretty fun to be with. It's really hard to not be near chance. It's like a force pulling me to be near him. We are all watching a movie and I'm next to Chance. After the movie we all head to bed.

*later that night (sorry guys for a lot of the time lapses) *

It's the middle of the night and I hear a knock on my door. "Come in..." I say sleepily without looking at the door.

"Hey Umm Tessa, I know we've known each other for a day and Jake most likely won't let me be in his room, would it be okay if I slept in here for the night? Your the only person, of course besides Anthony, that makes me feel comfortable." The voice that I recognize as Chance.

"Yeh okay that's fine" I say and move a little bit so he can sleep next to me. I feel the bed dip and I close my eyes again. I feel a strong pair of arms go around my waist and I smile silently to myself and I drift to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's izzy!! I've decided to make this fanfic cuz I freaking love chessa! I've been watching Jakes vlogs for a pretty long time and this is my new favorite ship! I hope you guys like it! I'll try and update fast!! Please like and comment love you guys!!