5. Ice Cream With a Vampire

Vote!! And let me know what you think

Once again Deva woke up to the sun's rays peeking through the window. Bringing her hand to her face she rubbed the sleepiness away. Deva unwillingly sat up and was greeted by a happy looking Lacey. She was staring at Deva with anxious eyes.

"So," she asked. "How was the date? Was it good? Did his beautiful luscious lips kiss you goodnight?" Lacey threw out, slightly jumping up and done.

Deva shock her head with a smile on her face at the girl's curiosity. "It was nice Lace. He took me to a restaurant. We ate and danced once then we came back. There was no goodnight kiss."

"What?" Lacey exaggerated with a long face. "No, goodnight kiss? He honestly struck me as the type who would.”

"Nope didn't happen." She said thinking to herself that if she could help it, it would never happen. She did not want these brothers playing or messing around with her.

Lacey's gaze dropped and she stood up. "Well maybe you're not his type." She said a little hopeful. And Deva saw a small hit of satisfaction in the girl's eyes as she basked in the idea of Deva not being the prince's type.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. He's all yours Lacey. Good luck competing for his heart."
Lacey smiled shamelessly and walked to the table of food. Deva could care less if she was the prince's type are not. She knew she wasn't going to be here for long. There was no way she was going to become the next queen to their vampire kingdom.

Deva throw the covers over her head still feeling really tired but then her eyes catch a glimpse of a shiny object on the bed stand. She reached over and held up the IPod. It was silver and looked new. Then she noticed a piece of paper lying next to it.

'My dearest sweetheart,
After leaving your doorstep last night fairly disappointed I knew I couldn't leave you without some form of entertainment. This place can get a little boring so I got you what you requested. I added a few of my favorite songs to start you off. Enjoy and this just goes to show you not everything comes at a price.
Always your prince charming,
Darius'

She smirked, Prince charming alright. She hesitantly got up and made her way to the bathroom. She took a towel off of the posh sink. The whole bathroom was huge with marble tan colored tiles. It had a vanity, a white vintage tub, and even an enormous shower that had glass doors and could easily fit ten people inside.

She striped her clothes off and entered the shower to wash the sleepiness away.
After a ten minute shower she walked into the fully stocked closet and pulled out a pair of skinny black jeans and a plain blue and red shirt.

Walking out she found Lacey on the old style Victorian couch reading a book. Lacey looked up, "We're supposed to meet up the brothers in a few minutes just to let you know."

"Thanks for the heads up."
Deva sat down at the table and started eating a fruit salad and bagel. She made a note to herself to visit the chief again and thank him for all the good food he made them in the morning.
Amy showed up some time later and escorted the girls to the study room. Arriving inside the old fashioned study room Deva easily spotted Julia who had the biggest smile on her face.

"I assume you had wonderful time last night with the Prince of Darkness," Deva commented coming up behind her friend.

"It was great Dev. How was your night?"

Deva turned her head and spotted the brothers. She saw Darius mockingly smiling in her direction also waiting for her response. Deva shrugged. "It was memorable."

"Right, just memorable my butt." Julia said but leaving it at that.

"Ladies," they heard Darius' voice say over the other voices. He smiled as he scanned the room of faces. Every girl was now staring at him. "I hope you are all doing well today. We have asked you up here this afternoon to clear a few things."