6. History Lesson

Hey guys I uploaded a new chapter.
So I really need your guys support. Come on help me out. I need to know how I'm doing on this story and I need your votes.
I'll upload the next chapter if I can get at least 20 votes. So please please VOTE!!!! 

Waking up the next morning seemed a lot easier for Deva then before. Lacey was already up running around the room looking frantic.
"What's up with you? Why are you running around like you've lost your mind?"

Lacey scolded her with a look. "I haven't lost my mind only my nerves."

"Really?" Deva asked walking to the always breakfast prepared table and poured herself a cup of coffee. "And why is that?"

"I don't know what to wear or what to say. Today is my day with Darius."

Deva smiled thinking back to her date with Darius. It was honestly a wonderful date. She had a great time. "That's nice."

Lacey looked on the edge. She finally looked up pulling her gaze off of the floor and went to Deva's side. "Please Deva give me something to go by. You've been out with him."

"Yes young grasshopper I have." She said taking a sip of her strong black coffee. "You don't have to be nervous. He is a pretty nice guy, just be yourself."

She nodded her head.

"Oh," Deva quickly added. "He likes to be called princey boy." She silently gave an evil laugh that made her lips curve into a huge grin. He was really going to like that.

"Okay, now what do you think about this outfit." Lacey stood up giving Deva a full view. She was wearing a baby blue tank top and a navy cardigan over with black jeans. Deva wondered if she was wearing blue because it was Darius' color or if it just happened on accident. Somehow Deva found it hilarious because they would be matching and she figured Darius was not the type for matchy matchy. But she did recall them matching on their date but that was before the color coding.

"You look perfect Lace. He'll love it and probably won't keep his hands off you."

She blushed but barely. “I hope so. I still can't believe how hot these guys are. Like seriously."

"So when is he coming?"

Lacey was facing the mirror arranging her shirt. "Any minute actually."

"This early?" She implied.

"Um Deva honey it's almost one."

Deva placed her coffee cup on the table with a thud. "Really? It can't be." She turned to the clock on the wall and to her disbelief Lacey was telling the truth. "Darn these vampires for screwing up my schedule."

Deva stood up getting ready to hit the shower when she heard a knock on the door.
"Can you get it Deva? I need to fix my make up."

"Sure," She said lazily making her way to the door. She swung the door open to reveal a very happy looking Darius. His eyes were shinning with some untold story.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Why do you look so happy?" She instantly blurted not caring if he took it the wrong way.

His goofy grin got bigger. "I'm happy because I finally get to see you again sweetheart."

"Sure," she added while turning on her heels and walking away.

"Nice pjs. I really like the view from the back."

That made her stop and turning around she snickered. "Hey if you get a view I want one too. Take off your shirt."