3. Tackle Time

Slowly waking from the rays of the sun hitting her face, Deva rubbed a hand over her face. Snuggling closer to the silk sheet Deva hesitantly opened her eyes and frowned. The sight of old Victorian red and gold wall paper and furniture greeted her and that is when realization hit her. It wasn't a dream after all. She closed her eyes and shook her head. This can't be happening, she thought to herself.
There was a soft knock at the door but Deva didn't make a move to get up. Then Amy came rushing in taking in the view of Deva still in bed.

“Lady Deva will you please wake up. You have only thirty minutes till you have to meet with the princes."

"Do I have to go?" Deva asked in a groggy voice.

"Yes my lady. Today is your first challenge you are to wear your uniforms."

Deva quickly shot up from underneath the covers. "Uniforms?" She questioned raising her brow.
"Yes they are in your wardrobe. Along with other items of clothes from jeans, sweats, shirts, dresses just about everything."

"Perfect." She mumbled getting out of bed. "How thoughtful of them."

She made her way to the posh table in the middle of the room that was filled with glorious food. Deva grabbed a bagel and headed for the closet in search of her uniform. She spotted a duffle bag and pulled out a really short pair of shorts and a tight black tank top. Wow, she thought, they would choose an outfit like this. She refused to wear the booty shorts and pulled out a casual pair of brown capris that fit her well but not a well as the tank top. It formed to her body so tightly that it was almost uncomfortable and way too revealing. Deva sucked it up and went to brush her teeth.

After freshening up Amy came back into the room ushering Deva and Lacey through the mansion. They finally made it to the back doors leading to the gardens. The sky was grey and the atmosphere was misty and clouding. It looked like it was going to rain any minute. In fact it was already lightly raining as it is. Amy stopped at the door and pointed out into the yard to a rather large looking gazebo.

"The princes are waiting for you ladies there. Good luck." With that she quickly walked away.

"Really," Lacey mumbled; Deva thinking the exact same thing.

Both the girls made their way toward the crowded stone gazebo. All the girls were there already as well as the princes just waiting for them two.
When they reached the white gazebo their hair was already damp.

Deva noticed Julia standing towards the back wearing the skanky shorts. Her naturally olive completion plus her muscular legs could make any guy's mouth water. Deva felt a hint of jealously at how her friend could pull off any outfit. Julia always carried a certain confidence with every look she wore.

Deva walked up behind her and said, "Very nice," in a really thick Borat accent. Julia turned around and Deva grazed her eyes up and down her body. "How much?"
At that Julia burst into a fit of laughter not able to contain it in. Deva held in her own as she watched Julia.

"For you baby," Julia said scanning her eyes over Deva's form in approval. "It's on the house."
They giggled at each other.

"Can I join?" They heard a deep husky voice say. Deva turned her head slightly to see Marcus standing in front of them enjoying his view of them both. She flashed him a brilliantly sarcastic smile.

"I'm sorry love," she said using his nickname he gave her. "But it's a private party." 

Deva could hear the low chuckles of the other princes. Marcus only smirked at her comment then continued to look her up and down.