4. Date With Darius

It was ten minutes to seven when Deva looked herself over in the mirror. She was wearing a beautiful blue silk ruffly skirt that came to her knees and a plain black v-neck shirt. She left her hair down adding little product to her hair for the natural curls that like to spring up.

Julia hastily entered the bathroom, "How do I look?"

She was wearing a black baby doll dress that honestly made her figure look stunning. "Perfect."

"Good because I'm really nervous."

Deva nodded in understanding. "It's almost seven."

"I should go met Marcus then."

"Yeah." She gave her friend a hug, "Knock him dead. Wait, he already is." She started laughing at her own joke but Julia only rolled her eyes.

"Have fun Deva."

"I'll try."

Deva walked back into the room and found Lacey watching a movie. "I'm sorry it's not you going."

"It's fine Deva. I'll have my chance."

Just then someone knocked on their door. Deva got up taking her time; she wanted to keep him waiting as long as possible.
She opened the door to reveal Darius and a tight navy blue shirt that hugged every curve of muscle on his body and black jeans. It was a glorious sight that Deva didn't want to look away from. She forced her eyes up at a smirking Darius. He caught her looking and Deva silently cussed herself.

She twirled around unenthusiastically and asked, "Presentable?"

"Barely." He replied.

She huffed and turned to walk away from him. "Then why don't you go with someone, who's actually willing to go."

She felt his big hand grab onto her and pulled her back facing him. "Because you're mine tonight."

He didn't wait for her reply. "Come on I'm actually pretty hungry."

He pulled her along and interlaced their hands. She didn't pull away like he thought she might have.
"Wait are you hungry or thirst?"

Her question caught him off guard. She always seemed to come up with the most random and interesting questions.
"Are you offering to satisfy my thirst sweetheart?"

She didn't flinch away like a normal human would do to a response like that but kept walking not even looking at him.
"No but I'm sure there are plenty of girls here who wouldn't mind having their Twilight fantasies fulfilled."

She never creased to amuse him. "And you're not one of them."

"No. Edward's too sensitive for my liking."

Darius quickly wrapped his arms her, twirling her around and really catching her off guard. He pinned her against the wall. He trailed his lips then his teeth on the nape of her neck. "What about dangerous and daring?"

He could feel her heart beat humming much quicker than before. He smiled in triumph to himself.
"Those are all qualities to make life more exciting but it all means nothing if there's no romance."
She gently pushed him away, the closeness making her somewhat uncomfortable. He step back and took her hand again leading her to the garage. "I can be romantic."

They enter the garage and he led her to his red Ferrari. Deva stopped and her jaw dropped. "You have a Ferrari 599 GTO."

Darius stared at her in shock. He pointed to his shiny red car and asked, "You know what kind of car this is?"