°•°•°15°•°•°

"What do you mean we have to go out to dinner with another pack?" I ask James.

"We are meeting with a pack for alliance. There are rouges attacking packs and they need our help. Our pack is the strongest pack, so we have many enemies."

I nod my head in response. I walk out of James' room and walk to the elevator. The rest of the pack members live on the third floor and there is like ten more available rooms left on that floor. I go into the elevator and press four. I walk past Royal's room and he's in there, lying on his bed. Instead of going into my room, I back up towards his room.

I walk into his room and sit on his bed. He turns his head towards my direction and smiled. He sits up straight and moves closer to me.

"I hear that we're going to dinner," Royal says while lacing our fingers together.

Royal and I haven't shared the boyfriend and girlfriend title...yet. Then again, we only been together for a week now.

"Yeah. What I don't understand is that Asher can't give me informatiom before hand. It makes me so aggrivated," I say.

"I know how you feel. Now come here," Royal holds his arms out.

I climb into his lap and he engulfs me with his arms. I snuggle my face under the crook of his neck.

"Come on, lets go get ready," Royal says.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to my room. Don't worry he hasn't seen my bare skin. Come on, it's only been a week.

The only thing he saw was my legs and that's the only thing I plan for him to see...for now.

"I'll see you downstairs," I say while standing on my tippy toes to give him a quick kiss.

I go into my closet and take out a white high-low dress. It's hemmed long in the back, all the way to the floor and just above the knees in the front. It has a silver bow tied to the front where my waist would be.

I strip off my clothes and turn on the shower. I stand in the shower for a while before soaping myself. I then lather my hair with soap and massage my scalp with my hands.

I don't even get a chance to start rinsing my hair when someone barges into the bathroom. Don't they know that when the damn bathroom door is closed, it means don't come in? Maybe I should buy a "Don't Walk In, I'm Using The Bathroom" sign. Yeah, I'll do that.

"Brooklyn! A rouge attack," Royal yells. I literally almost slipped.

"Get out!" I yell at Royal. I grab a towel and quickly dry myself off. I hurridly throw on clothes. I go out of the room and there iss Royal waiting for me. Instead of taking the elevator, I ran down the stairs and out the door.

"Brooklyn! I need help over here!" Em yells. I run to her while shifting into my wolf. I growl at the rouges that came towards us.

---

I killed seven rouges so far, but I'm not done yet. I'm just getting started.

Two brown haired rouges comes lunging towards me, but I dodge them in a flash. I then lunge for one of the rouges neck. I successfully grab ahold of it's neck. When I felt it's body grow limp, I flung it aside. The other rouge tries to snap at one of my legs, but Em uses a spell that makes the rouge look like it's having a seizure. My attention suddenly focuses on this all white wolf. I feel like I've seen this wolf before. I can't put my finger on it. But then, I look at it's eyes. There's only one person I know that can have lime green eyes in wolf form.

This can't be...

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °˚ • *˚ . *˛˚ •˚ * ˚. *˛ ˚* ˚ ˚