Remembering Romance (TaEun Fanfic)

Prologue

~ ~ ~

Lee Taemin is the maknae of the famous Kpop boy group, SHINee. Together with the other SHINee members, they are leading the global hallyu wave that has been spreading from Korea. But when he is off stage, Taemin is a part time writer for an online reading community. His works have gained a great deal of attention from the public as well.

Son Naeun is the centre of the equally famous Kpop group, A-Pink. Although two years SHINee's juniors, she and her group members have become well loved by many fans in Korea and across the world. Naeun is a talented artist and she has a part time job as a graphics designer and illustrator for, amongst other things, books.

Taemin and Naeun do not believe they had met before. But when they are paired together to work on a project for Taemin's new online story, they slowly open up to one another. But as they do so, they reveal each other's pasts...and then some shocking realisations. Perhaps they had met before...but when?

~ ~ ~

A/N: Wow! An entirely new series! I want to try out a purely romance-themed story for once, and TaEun were the best characters to do so.

Twins in this story? Most likely not. But you may never know~

Update (29/1/2015): Cannot believe I wrote this story without dedicating it to the star herself since she has Wattpad too! This is dedicated to APinksne ! Please support her and Apink for their upcoming 'Pink Paradise' concert and world tour~

Vote + Comment ~