Chapter 3: Jobs (Taemin POV)

~ ~ ~

(~A month later~)

"Today's your important day eh?" Onew directed the question at me.

The members knew about my upcoming project with Naeun's web design team and were really proud that I was becoming famous in another field. Sure, Key and Minho hyung kept teasing me, but overall, they are still happy for me.

For measure, I did not tell them about Naeun, just in case they got the wrong idea. Oh gosh, I'm blushing already. Waeyo?!

"Ne hyungs, I'll go off now," I told the members.

I left the dorm, got into my car with my laptop in hand, and drove out into the streets of Seoul. Naeun had handed me the address to the company. Surprisingly, it was not too far from the SM Entertainment building.

After parking my car nearby, I hesitantly approached the doors of the company. What kind of reception was I going to receive? It's a first for me so I'm kinda shy...

Go in...? Wait...? Go in...? Wait...?

"Oppa, I thought you would be better than that~" a familiar voice spoke from behind.

Naeun appeared out of nowhere! I got shocked by her voice. Omo, as a hallyu star, I'm so embarrassed.

"Naeun ssi," I greeted her.

"Come in, oppa," she gestured towards the door, "the team is waiting for you~"

"Ne..." I answered.

We entered the building and I was in awe at the amazing designs that greeted me. There were artistic web compositions hung up on the walls at the entrance, all framed up with wooden framing that you'd normally see at art galleries. There was this air of vibrance as I gazed at each artwork. Web designed they may be, but they were still attractive.

"You must be part-timing in a very prestigious company, Naeun ssi," I complimented her.

"Aniyo..." she laughed. "We aren't the best in Korea..."

"But these are really top class, top quality pieces of work," I continued to point out to her.

"Kamsahabnida oppa~" she smiled.

I was tempted to ask her which one was hers, but I refrained from doing so, just in case none of these designs were hers. I don't know, maybe there's one I missed out...

We reached the office that Naeun worked at and I soon came face to face with her part-time colleagues. No doubt they were exceptionally pleased to see me at the office. Was it because I'm SHINee's Taemin or was it because of my hobby turned 'job' as an online book writer. Either way, I'm glad their reception turned out better than expected.

"Yaedul ah, Taemin is here!" some of the designers called out. It was as if my arrival was anticipated all this while (not bragging about it though).

"Ooo~ Oppa annyeonghaseyo~!" they were all greeting me.

As I returned greetings, I noticed Naeun becoming all embarrassed all of a sudden. She looked kind of cute like that. Wait...did I just call her cute?!

"Ah, Lee Taemin ssi, choneun Kim Kyung Jin ibnida," a lady who I assumed was the team leader greeted me.

"Ye annyeonghaseyo," I politely answered her.

"Welcome to our company. I understand you have been told about what help we can offer for you," she narrated like a professional.

"Ne ne," I nodded. "Thank you so much for your assistance! It's a great idea from you and your team. I really appreciate it. Plus, it'd do me great help if I get visual appeal for my upcoming story."