Chapter 12: Not The Whole Truth? (Naeun POV)

~ ~ ~

Aish... Taemin oppa was going to say something to me just moments ago. And then the rest of SHINee decided to show up. How convenient...

I totally understood that he could not say that to me in front of his other members. These days, anything shared between us was too personal. Even our project. It was about me after all. I was the one who crushed on Taemin when we were merely school kids. I was the one who stayed by his side for around a year. I was his pillar of support when he was down, and so was he for me. At least, according to him.

Yeah, you'd think I'm already swayed by him right? Well, I already am...ok you get the point.

Whatever the case, oppa had a box in his hand. It was as if he wanted to show me something. Something that would help me trace my forgotten past?

Well, the memories are slowly coming back in fragments. But if oppa had anything, that would be really helpful.

 Oh well, I had to leave for practice soon anyway, so I guess he'd have to tell me another time.

"Oppa mianhae..." I apologised. "But I have to go back for practice."

"Ah sure..." he was a little disheartened at the news. "You need to see your group as well."

"Taemin ah!" I heard Key sunbae's voice. "You should be sending her to practice then!"

"ARASSO HYUNG!" he sounded quite annoyed.

I guess he must be really upset that the members came at that exact moment. Keke, oppa is so cute when he's mad. Oh wait...then again that's what he says to me when I am mad...

Taemin eventually left the dorm and gave me a lift back to the dorm so I could drop my stuff off. The members wanted me to go with them anyway.

Outside my dorm, he stopped the car and gave me a hug.

"Stay calm ok?" Taemin told me. "We'll get your memories back soon."

"Oppa," I asked him that burning question, "you are telling me good memories right? I keep thinking I'll remember something bad..."

His eyes shifted a little. Perhaps there was something bad that happened to him, or me, or us. The accident may have been one thing...but then why did I get myself into an accident again? Oh well I'll find out later...

I got out of the car and after exchanging another goodbye, I headed into the dorm with a lot more on my mind.

I have to say I was really surprised when I entered though, because the members were not looking the slightest bit prepared to leave...

"Waeyo?" I asked them "Why aren't you getting ready to go?"

"Manager oppa called," Bomi explained to me. "He said that the practice rooms at the company had to get some last minute maintainance work. It may get a bit distracting for us so he decided to cancel the practice session."

Oh...is that so?

"What can we do about that anyway?" Eunji sighed.

At last, Chorong unnie decided that we had to have an off for today. Our schedules had been full these days so we needed a much needed break. Just as well, Hayoung had to study for her SATs so it would not have been a good time for her to be at dance in the first place.

I was tired myself, so I made a beeline for my bed. But after that, I really wished I didn't...

(~Dream~)