Chapter 5: Words I Want To Say To You...But Can't (Taemin POV)

A/N: I know you're thinking when will they suspect something? Read on to find out~

~ ~ ~

I guess it was by chance that Naeun forgot her thumb drive. Luckily I found it as I was about to get out of my car before stepping into the dorm.

So after waiting in the dorm for another 3 hours or so, I went back to the ACUBE building and returned Naeun her thumb drive. Needless to say, she was extremely relieved when she received it. I guess it really was something important. Well, after all, it was her artwork...

How did I know? Well you see, I could not help but feel restless at the thought of what could be inside the thumb drive when I first found it earlier. It could be her work, which I want to see for myself, or it could even be her personal stuff...

So in the end, I decided to copy the file on the thumb drive that said 'artwork'.I presumed it was just her web designs and I just wanted to look at it only...no harm at all.

Trouble is, when I went to ACUBE, I got a little shy in front of the other Apink members and I did not tell Naeun about what I did. Oh well, it's been done already...jeez Taemin, can't you get a grip?

I returned to the dorm sometime later and by this time, the other members had returned from their personal schedules. Fortunately, I kept my computer closed so they did not muck around with it.

"Hyung," I called out to Jonghyun, "how was the dinner with Taeyeon sunbae?"

"Sort of fine," he replied. "She's a lot calmer now after we chatted a bit."

You see, there was recently a scandal break out within SM between SNSD's Taeyeon and EXO's Baekhyun. Some of their fans had given them a lot of backlash and Jonghyun personally had dinner with Taeyeon and Baekhyun to console them. After all, hyung did have a duet with Taeyeon during 'SM the Ballad's' promotions and is also Baekhyun's good sunbae.

At least everything was cleared up. Indeed, when it comes to social problems, the members and I can rely on Jonghyun for help. Perhaps I should consult him about Naeun...?

"Hyung," I told him. "I need to work a bit longer on my story. So you can go to sleep first."

With that, he nodded and told me not to sleep too late and headed into his room, which I shared with him.

After making myself some coffee, I settled down to complete the first two chapters of the story. I was really keen on making this one enjoyable and well regarded since it would be sent for official publishing via e-books and paperback.

But as I typed away, strangely my head felt a little light. While I used to brush it off as a sign of fatigue in the past, now I was not so sure. The whole reason why I made coffee was because I did not want to get tired. So why was it not working tonight?

 Maybe I should take my mind off this for a while, I thought.

My eyes then fell onto one particular file: the one containing Naeun's web designs. Aha, perhaps I could look at some of them to relax my troubled mind!

So, without hesitation, I opened the file and straightaway proceeded browsing through her web designs. They were, without doubt, amazing and beautiful. I was intrigued by their vibrancy and wide use of different colours in each picture she created and illustrated. No regrets copying then, I suppose.

All these works were organised into different files too. How organised~

But my eyes landed on one particular folder named 'myself'. Initially, I wasn't expecting much and thought that maybe they were Naeun's self-portiats that she drew herself.