Sequel

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullah:)

How have you been guys?
I never thought that I'd write in this book again! Well the thing is, since you guys love Raihan and Haya, I thought of writing a sequel and it's gonna be the story of the ever talkative and care-free Haya and Raihan.
As they have so much in common but there's one big difference between them and I hope you'll know what it is; Her seriousness versus His playfulness!

So yeah, I'd love to pair them up, but my mind is plotting some twists and turns in their lives. What else can my mind do? Since it wanna give some life messages through this story!;/
Well, life can be tricky most of the time, isn't it why it's called the LIFE?^_^
So I wanna know wether you guys want one?!:|

Here's the description of the story:

Title: You belong with me.

"You belong with me" says Raihan holding her wrist.

"I'm not and I'll never be unless Allah has written it to happen!" Yells she by snatching her hand away from him, throwing a stern look.

"I'll die if it didn't happen!" Whispers he thoroughly hurt by her actions and words.

"I don't want someone who displeases Allah even by their words and That's... YOU!" She gives a last look of disgust and turns to walk away.

"That's because of you!" He yells in anger, his voice echoes through the hall way.

His words pierced her heart, holding her breathe while tears fell from her eyes, she runs away as far as she can from him.

"Haya don't do this to me" Raihan's broken voice fades through the thin air.

Why is she doing this to him?
.
.
.
.
Little did he know that she's doing this for him!
But the creator of all will never let his believers down! Will he?
*****

So what'd you say guys?