Completed 1/2 the deen!

_______________________
********************************
"The marriage which produces the greatest of blessings, is that
which involves least burden"
-Tirmidh
______________________
********************************
~

Zaina's POV

"Don't apply too much makeup aunty!"
I said the makeup artist, who had come to dress me. Finally today is the Wedding. Its actually Waleema.

"Yup aunty! Don't apply blush powder! Because she is already pitch red!" Said Shaifa and pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch! Gonna tease me again! ??" I raised my eyebrow and then gave a puppy look.

After about what it took like an hour, the artist told that she is done. Now its time for me to look in the mirror.

"Not now! Not noww! Not now!!" Said Shaifa and Haya by rushing towards me.
"What girls? Your'll made me go panic!" I said dramatically by keeping a hand in my chest.
"Waittt! We just wanna show you the difference between before and after Zaina!" Said the two.

"That means?" I questioned.

"That means.." They dragged and brought an A4 sized board covered with a white cloth in front of the mirror. And turned me towards the mirror. Haya removed the white cloth from the board.

Whoa! Its a portrait of mine!
A grin formed in my face. "You girls have gone NUTS!" I said them.

"We know right! Now.. This is the before youuu!!!" Said Shaifa by striking her hands in excitement.
I just laughed at the strange thing they were doing.
And now they took the portrait away and made myself look in the mirror.
My jaw dropped and my eyes were widely opened.

"Is it Meee..? I hushed.
Whoa!
Masha Allah I look pretty! Alhamdhulillah for everything Rabb!

"Yasss that's youu! YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESSS!!!" They squeezed my hand from either sides. I just blushed.

While these girls were planning to pull my leg, someone knocked the door.
Thankgod!
Haya opened the door and it was my Pa.
I stood up.
"Pa! Assalamu alaikum!" I greeted.
"Walaikumwassalam! Masha Allah you look goegeous my princess!" He commented and kissed my forehead. Two tears escaped my eyes. He wiped it and raised my chin to make me look at him.
"Dear, can I have a word with you?" Asked Pa.
Shaifa and Haya excused themselves and left us alone.

Pa looked at me in silence for complete two minutes. He looked pale and hurt.

"I'm going to miss you! I never really took a good care of you! You were my precious treasure but yet I made others get to you and hurt you! Evil just made my eyes go blind. I just couldn't be a good father to you I suppose!" He said with a huge sigh while caressing my head.

"No Pa! Never! You are the best Pa one can ever have! You grew me into the woman who I'm now! And it is because of you I have got this happy life! You taught me the righteous path and you made me believe in the Qadr of Allah, no matter what! The best treasure that a father can ever give his child is good education and good discipline. You gave me that Pa! What else I'd expect from you? Alhamdhulillah!
And hope.. You are satisfied with me! Because Allah's satisfaction is in father's satisfaction! I'm sorry if I have hurt you by any means!" I said with moist eyes.

A smile formed in his face.

"I'm proud of you Zaina! I'm really proud of you! May Allah grant you all the happiness in life! I'm so touched by these words! Alhamdhulillah! Your words are so matured!" He said and looked at me proudly with moist eyes.

Then he took a bag out from his pocket and gave it to me.

"These are some Jewelry that belongs to you! The very person who gave me this, told me to make you wear this on your big day! Don't ask me who that is! But please wear it!" He said and walked out of the room by giving me a final hug.