Epilogue

Four years later:

"Mi! Mi..... Mi I am hungrryyy! See my tummy is shouting!! Grrghghh!! Pity tummy!" Said Zaha sadly using her dramatic accent.

"Aww.. Little tummy! If you want yum yum food, please wait for five minutes!" I said my little princess.

"Kayy..!! Only five minutes! Five minutes means how long Mi..??" Asked Zaha by folding her little fingers as if to count.

Oops!
"Go, ask Abbi! Because I am making yummy yummy food for your little tummy right dear!" I said her with a wink.

"Kay! Abbi.. Abbi.....!" She ran towards Hakam.
I giggled at her.
Our little girl is a questioner! Masha Allah she has got a good learning mind! She loves to learn new things! But at times we get stuck with the questions she ask.

I called Hakam and Zaha to have dinner.
No response!
After what it took like ten minutes I headed towards upstairs to check on them.

Zaha, placing herself comfortably on Hakam's lap, holding a clock which seem to be bigger than her.
Hakam, scratching his head as if he is solving a big problem, looked helpless. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"Abbi... Then after 1000.. Minutesss will it be tomorrow? " asked Zaha innocently, while her coffee dropped eyes sparkled in learning new things.
Aw my baby! She looks so cute!
Masha Allah.
Hakam always say that Zaha has my eyes which he loves to see for hours and never get tired of.

"Now my princess! Lets go and have our dinner! Then only I can tell you more about time!" Said Hakam by carrying Zaha on his shoulders.

"Kayy Abbi! Love you!" Said Zaha and kissed Hakam by placing her little cherry like lips on his cheeks.
I really adore my little girl. She is a great gift from Allah!

"Then for Mi?" I demanded.
Both Hakam and Zaha placed a kiss on either of my cheeks.
Alhamdhulillah! I am blessed with a cute family.

Me, Hakam and Zaha sat on the table to have food.
I made Zaha wear her tiny hijab.
She said "jazakallah" with squinting eyes. She always does that when she thank someone, just like I did when I was small.

"Zaha baby, did you thank Allah for giving you food?" Reminded Hakam.
"Ow! Yes Abbi! I did! I thanked him silently!" Said Zaha by placing her little finger on her mouth. 
Me and Hakam smiled at each other. Confused Zaha looked from Hakam to me.
Then she turned to her food,
"Ow Mi! You made cheesy sandwiches! Jazakallah! I love it and you!" Mumbled Zaha with food in her tiny mouth.

"Now dear, its not good to talk while food is in your mouth!" I explained her by petting her head.
She bobbed her head, pretending to be regretful.

After having the dinner and cleaning the kitchen while Zaha helped me by carrying a plate to the sink, I took her to put to sleep, while she kept on asking 1000s of questions.
     I washed her, brushed her teeth, and changed her clothes.
I didn't want my child to undergo the same trauma which I had to face during my childhood. I am trying my best to be the mother whom I wished to have during my small age.

"Mi! Whats the story you are going to tell me today..?" She asked me.

"Umm.. Lets ask Abbi!" I suggested.
"Abbi.. Mi and Me wants a story from you!" Said Zaha while he was doing something on his laptop.

He looked at Zaha from his laptop, by scratching his head behind, thinking of what to say!

I folded my arms and turned towards him, being very inquisitive just like Zaha.

He shook his head at the two of us while a smile escaped his face.
"Ummm ok!"

Zaha stroked her little hands together in excitement.

Hakam started the story,
Once Prophet sal was travelling with his Companions and when it was time to have food prepared, he asked them to slaughter a she-sheep. A man said: I will slaughter it, another one said: I will skin it out. A third said: I will cook it.
So the Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] said: I will collect wood for fire. They said: "No. We will suffice you that work." "I know that you can do it for me, but I hate to be privileged. Allâh hates to see a slave of his privileged to others." So he went and collected fire-wood.

   I looked at Zaha, she was in awe! But she waited until Hakam finishes, to start her questions!
"But Abbi, why didn't prophet's friends allow him to help?"

"Because, remember I told you who our Prophet is!" I gave her a questioning look.
"Aw.. Yes Mi yes! I love Allah and him loads!! Even I wouldn't have let our Prophet workkk!!" She said as a matter of fact. I caressed her head with a smile.

"Masha Allah! Good girl! Allah loves you!" Hakam said her.
She gave a sincere smile.

"Now Zaha dear, its late right? So lets sleep! Come on! Recite the sleeping duas like a lovable girl to Allah!" I said her to which she nodded and we three recited the sleeping duas.
Hakam always recited ayat-al-qursi and blew it on to the four corners of the room.

No matter how much the technology has created an impact in our lives, we shouldn't forget the sunnah of our prophet. I learnt this through Hakam.

Because of him, I have learnt alot about Islam.
Though we are Muslims, we rarely be a practicing one. Allah is the most merciful! Through Hakam, he reminds me of my duty as a Muslim. 
  Hakam has completed half the deen of mine!
I caressed his head while he greeted me Salams and with his million dollar smile, he closed his eyes peacefully.
I can see Zaha and Hakam sleeping peacefully. I can never describe how blessed I am to have this life through words.
I cant close my eyes without saying 'Alhamdhulillah!' (all praise be to Allah) for granting me this life.
Alhamdhulillah!

"Verily, with hardship comes ease!"
*****
THE ENDDDD!!!

"Happiness is halal love story!"

Jazakallah all my readers! Thankyou + jazakallah all for your likes and views !

Hey there!!
Assalamu alaikumm!!
Check out my new book:
#Muslimah on a mission.
#Meant to be yours.