The plan

Hakam got the solution for everything regarding Zaina's sorrows. He just wanted to marry her. He loved her more now. He felt that he'll go to extent to make her happy. But how? That was the question. He was seated in his office cabin, while his phone buzzed with a message from Shaifa in 'ZH mission' group.
"Assalamu alaikum guys! Any plans"

Raihan: walaikum wassalam! I was about to buzz your'll!! Yep! Just an idea stroked my mind.. I'll suggest it and the master of plans, you women.., have to approve it!

Rifa: walaikumwasalam! Rai bhai finally has used his brain over something! I'm proud of you my child! Lets see wether its worth it! Lol!

Raihan: what a joke! Now listen!
I just thought that, if all Sameera aunty or whoever she is.., wants Zaina to be unhappy means why not we go in her way?!

Shaifa: like?

Hakam: what do you mean?

Rifa: bhai..? You are online!! Welcome!

Hakam: hmm

Raihan: now listen!

Shaifa/Rifa/Hakam: go on!

Raihan: ok! Its like, Shaifa and Haya! The major part is in your hands!

Haya: what alot of messages! Wait lemme read everything!

Raihan: hey! You came? Good! Go on!

Rifa: ahemmm!! Rai bhai! (Wink)

Raihan: whyyy my dear lil elephant! *grinning face with horns*

Rifa: Rai bhaii..!! I 'll reveal your nick name now! *angry face*

Hakam: stop! Your'll two!!

Rifa/Shaifa: assalamu alaikum Haya!

Haya: walaikumwassalam! Done reading! What's in our hand inbetween?

Raihan: ok! Your'll shouldn't interrupt in the middle, until I finish! Its actually, Shaifa and Haya, your'll have to put on an act and somehow make Sameera aunty believe that due to some reason, Hakam is having a business loss and things like that about Hakam which will make Sameera aunty think if  Zaina is married to Hakam she'll be living not a well to do life! In Sameera aunty's words that would be not a happy life! So she wont mind in getting Hakam and Zaina married! But.. Make sure that Hassan uncle shouldn't get to know about this!

Rifa: you serious? *surprised face with raised eyebrows* Is this you Rai bhai???? Unbelievable!

Hakam: rif. Not a time to joke! Please!

Rifa: ok! Sorry!

Shaifa: but... Hmm ok.. We'll try our best!!

Haya: I think this will work!!

Hakam: even me! 

Raihan: I gave my idea! Even I think this will work but its in Shaifa's and Haya's hand to implement this!

Haya/Shaifa: true! We'll plan it well! No worries!

Hakam: guys! You people are the best! May Allah reward you with all the happiness in life! Jazakallahukhair so much all! Your'll are doing so much!:)
****

XOXO ALL MY READERS!, love you all!

~evasmilingdamsel<3