Alhamdhulillah is the best word.

Hakam's POV:

"How do I look man?" I asked Raihan and Usman.
"You are super nervous and trying to divert the topic by asking about your looks!" Mocked Raihan and stroked hands with Usman.

"A little!" I said them.
To be honest, yes I'm nervous! Today is the day I'm gonna get my other half of my life. A great responsibility is gonna come to me. Hugh!
"Allah is there with us and he loves us!" - whenever there is a hardship, this was repeatedly said by my mother from the time when I was a kid. Now I feel it as a great consolation!

"Hak darling..? Are you done? Lemme have a last look at my boy! After that you gonna become a man! Masha Allah..!! My boy!!" Said my Ma and Pa by rushing towards me and giving a bear hug. I saw tears forming in their eyes. I just couldn't bear them crying. I just hugged them and patted them.

"Ma , Pa I'm always your boy no matter what! Now.... give me salams!" I said just to divert their mind if not I'm sure I too would cry.

"Did you speak to Reema aapi? She kept on calling me since yesterday night asking wether is everything fine! Poor girl! She couldn't make it!" Said Ma.

Reema aapi and her husband are living abroad. They couldn't come today due to some business matter her husband's having. I'm missing her. Truly!

"Yes Ma! I spoke! She started crying and cut the phone! I have to call her again!" I said.

"Okay! Make it a point to show the nikah to her through skype!" Said Ma.

"I'll do that don't worry aunty" said Raihan.

"Okay! Now its time. Lets go!" Said Pa.

"But where is Rif?" I asked them.

"Bhaiii bhaiii bhaiiiii..!! I'm here! Um here! Long live me! Huff..!!" Rifa came running from no where and squeezed me with a bone breaking hug.

"Hey my dress! My dress..!! Where were you all these time?" I said.
"Oops..! Sorry.. Sorryy..!! You look... Uh-maze-zing... ..!!!!" She said me and squeezed me again! Ya Allah! My baby sister!!

"Okay now lets' go!" Said Ma
****

Zaina's POV:

"Have they arrived?" I asked Shaifa, Haya and Ziya by breaking knuckles.
"How do I look? Everything is perfect right?" I asked them.
Haya, Shaifa and Ziya gave me that-cheesy look and they burst into laughter.

"Stop it! You three..! I'm nervous!" I said them by hanging my head down.

"Ow.. Baby..!! Its so nice to see you with makeup!! You look... Gorgeoussss....!!! Masha Allahh!" Shaifa blew a kiss on my cheek!

"Yeshhh! Shaifa.. Don't waste her cheek by kissing! It is spared for someone else to come and..." Said Ziya and the three of them giggled. I just threw a pillow at her to stop completing the sentence.

"Babhiiiiii......!!! Assalamu alaikummmm!" Came a voice and that was Rifa.
"YOU LOOK... GORGEOUSSSS...!!!!" She stood stunned and squeezed me with a hug.
"Aw.. Wa Alaikumwassalam! Jazakallah!" I hugged her back. Then she hugged Ziya, Shaifa and Haya.
"Babhi... You have turned.. REDDD!!" Said Rifa.
"Ahh! Now you are starting to bug me..?!!!" I gave her a please-spare-me look.
"Aw.. Okay then.. Lemme bug you after you have a meeting with bhai!" Winked Rifa and stroked hands with Shaifa, while the other two giggle.
"You naughty girll!!" I threw a pillow at her.
****

After sometime, Hafiya aunty and few other aunties took me to the hall. There were few men along with my Dad and Hakam's Dad.

I've been questioned thrice if I'm willing to marry Hakam, that question really made me go blank. I knew I wanted to marry Hakam. But I couldn't bring it into words.