A best friend is a god's gift

"Babhiiiii.. Assala... Babhi! What's wronggg..?" Rifa asked in a panic-concerned voice.

        Trying to act normal and remove the tensed situation, Zaina, brought-up a surprised look on her face. But unfortunately eyes don't lie!

   "Riifa..!! What a great surprise! Assalamu alaikum! What made your way here??" Zaina asked in excitement.

   "Babhii.. Now we're more than relatives. We are best friends! You gotta temme what's bothering you and what's up with you! Now dont put on an act and pretend normal..! Your eyes are the victims to say that you have cried!" Said Rifa in both serious and concerned tone.

"Allah..! Rifa.., that's nothing. My lil boo! It's that i was having a bit of headache after eating 10 plates full of desi biryani!" Winked Zaina

"Babhii.. Now don't use my tactic on me! You gotta temme! Okay, so when you move into my place, how am I suppose to share my happiness and sadness with you? When you are not ready to share your problems?!" Questioned Rifa in a sad voice which she meant it. Really.

"Okay..okay! Relax! It's that i had a very bad daymare... You know right?!" Said Zaina abit taken aback. 
Rifa nodded understandingly.

"No problem! You shouldn't say bad-mares out. Hope you had prayed that it shouldn't happen. So now cheer-up!!" Said Rifa with a gentle smile and pulled Zaina into a hug.

"Now temme.., it's strange! What made you to see your babhi?" Asked Zaina looking pleased by her arrival, now.        

     "Ohh! I didnt say you about that right? It's umm.. I have my exams tomorrow, whereas Ma, Pa, Reema and.. Hakam bhai'll be going for a wedding tomorrow. So i'm left out right. So I told Ma that I can stay at my Bhabi's place whereas she'll help me with the studies and we can have quality time.!" Winked Rifa.

"Aww.. That's my baby girl!" Said Zaina.
****

After having tiresome practices on mathematics (although they did workout only a very fever sums and spend the rest of the time by Rifa bugging Zaina matchmaking with Hakam) they had their dinner, and got prepared to sleep.

   "Bii.. What's the time now?" Asked Rifa still having a cheerful tone unlike Zaina who is an early bird to bed.

"Ow em gee..! It's 11.45! It's nearly gonna be 12 rif! We gotta sleep now!"
Said Zaina.
  "Hmmm" Rifa said in disappointment.

"Aw.. Okay! Let's not sleep then! We gonna spend a quality time! Happy?" Asked Zaina.

   Rifa smirked and gave a big bear hug.
Rifa was strange. She kept on looking at the clock once in two minutes.

   Zaina, who noticed her strange behavior opened her mouth to ask about it. Before Zaina could question, Rifa noticed that it was 11.55, and she quickly closed Zaina's eyes and made her walk downstairs.

    "Ww..what is it Rif..? It's 12!!!! um scared..! What are you doing? And where are we going" asked Zaina
"Shhh..! Babhii.. Don't talk..!" Said Rifa in a hushing tone.

   Zaina, was clueless of what's going on around her, both panicked and gleeful, she made her way along with her eyes closed by Rifa.

When they kept the final step for the down floor, Rifa released her hands from Zaina's eyes.
Zaina stood still at the sight of what she saw..!