Memories strike here and there.

"If the two of you like each other means.., your'll can marry each other! No one can poke their nose in-between right?!" Said Raihan, the childhood friend of Hakam.
Hakam threw a questioning look.

"What?! Um serious!" Said Raihan.
"Explain!" Said Hakam almost hopelessly.
"Mmmm.. I hate that word!" Raihan said in a bored tone.

"Come on champ! Just elope! Lets kidnap your girl! And we'll get married! Uh-oh! I mean your'll get married!" Punched Raihan.
Hakam threw a deathly glare at him.
"I understand!" Sighed Raihan.

"Okay.. We are having a guys' day out today! At 9! Pack up and be ready um leaving!" Said Raihan and walked towards Hakam's room door.
"Oh i completely forgot about that! Which school are we gonna go today?" Asked Hakam.

"Thought of handling with the one next to Usman's in-laws'! Because he said that the situation of that school is getting lower! We better consider it! It was decided on the last mashoora we had!" Said Raihan.

"Oh! Did you get the cash from the bank then?! Asked Hakam.
"Yeah yeah yeahh..!" Hummed Raihan and crisscrossed towards the door. Hakam threw a pillow at him and waved. Raihan waved back by throwing the pillow at Hakam, which he just missed.

Hakam smiled to himself. Friends are friends no matter what thought Hakam.

Though he was faking himself out to be happy, Zaina's thoughts striked Hakam once in a while, but he tried his best to neglect it, though it was like a war within himself.
*****

"BRO? 15minutesss in total! What's that taking you so long?" Shouted Raihan over the phone.
"Count till ten and i'll be next to you!" Urged Hakam.

"Hugh.. 1.. 2.. 3.." Hakam heard his friend's impatience counting over the phone. He hung up and ran towards the front door.

"Darling! Where are you rushing out?" Asked Hakam's mom.
"Guys' day out Ma! Love you! See you at 8!" Hakam waved and rushed out.

"Son! Wait! Raheema aunty called me.. She Suggested me a... a I mean.. A girl..." Said Hafiya in a cautious tone minding not to hurt Hakam.

Hakam was usually a guy with patience. He had patience over everything. But this time he lost it.

"Oh come on Ma! Um so sick of it. I just wanna come out of certain things! Until that leave me alone for heaven's sake!" And he slammed the door behind him.

No one have seen Hakam being so furious! That too over his mom. Hafiya's eyes were filled with tears, she wondered on what's happened to her son, though she felt very much pity for him.

At the same time she thought of Zaina either.
****

"You look dull!" Said Raihan.
"Nothing much! Just a little arguement with ma!" Said Hakam by looking out of the window.

"Ahhh! Argument with Ma?? You are coming to say that... You argued with Ma? Tell me moon has come in the day I'd believe it!" Mocked Raihan.

"Forget it!" Said Hakam, annoyed.
"Hey are you.. I mean.. Are you serious?" Asked Raihan.

"She said that there is a proposal for me! And.. And i donno! I know its wrong to think of the girl whom I couldn't marry! But still i'm a human! I want sometime to get over! Why don't these.. I mean no one understand?" Said Hakam, and looked out of the window.

"I understand! Ya Jabeer! Mender of the broken hearts! You'll be alright and everything is for good!" Said Raihan by petting Hakam's shoulder.
Hakam looked at Raihan in a speechless way. 

Raihan's seriousness made Hakam almost laugh. Raihan threw a deathly glare and they both roared out in laughter.
****

"Assalamu alaikum Ma! How are you?" Asked Hakam. He just did hurt his mother and his conscience killed him.