Hi, My Name Is...

I closed the front door and faced Todd who was examining me closely. Liza scoffed and said, "Everyone, I'd like you to meet my little sister Audrie. Audrie, meet Todd, Scott, Zane, Heath, and Elton." I smiled and waved at them. "Hi, my name is Audrie Koshy. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Zane stepped forward and shook my hand. "The pleasure is all mine, m'lady. " I chuckled lightly and shook everyone else's hands.

"Hey, Heath, where is he?" Liza asked Heath to which he shrugged and took out a cigarette. "I think he's staying in with Dom and Alex today." Liza nodded and looked at me. "You'd like him. David." I had watched some of his vlogs but he never really came out in a lot of Liza's so I never really got into his. Scott scoffed, obviously jealous. "Please, everyone likes David because he's the one who started this vlogging thing."
"I actually never really got into his videos. They didn't pull me in as much as your all's did. He did too much clickbait." Everyone laughed and I felt like one of them. I suddenly stopped feeling small and started feeling like I belonged.

I was curious as to how David would be like in person. I sat down on the couch as Liza went to go talk to her friends. I was scrolling through Instagram when I felt a presence next to me. I turned and saw Scott sit next to me. "Hi, I'm the depressed piece of shit, how do you do?" I laughed and shook his outstretched hand. "Hello, I'm the sister of one of the most well known Vine and YouTube stars, and I am well." He laughed and we started talking about random things.
"So how old are you?"
"I am 20 years old."
"Oh, so you're the baby. Next to David of course."
"I suppose so," I said with a laugh.

Scott was truly easy to talk to. We got along as though we knew each other all our lives. I think during all that time we talked and got to know each other, we had this silent agreement that we wouldn't ever date each other in fear of risking the beautiful friendship that was blooming.

"Hey, come help me out with a bit." Scott stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and we went outside where we met up with everyone else. "Hey, can you all help me with a bit?" They all nodded their heads and Scott started explaining how this was all going to go down.

Liza held the camera and Scott and I walked outside from the kitchen. "Oh, hey, I figured you'd like to meet my fellow Viners and Vloggers." I looked at everyone confused as they all came up to me asking about their popularity basically. "Um, I'm sorry, but who are you? Do you have more subs than Liza Koshy?" Zane and Heath began fake crying, Todd started saying "Damn it" over and over, and Elton started pacing.
Zane turned on Heath. "I knew we had to come up with better material, Heath!"
"Why you lookin at me you fatty? I ain't the one who said we should go on throwing people in the pool every day?"
Todd held a fake sobbing Elton as he screamed, "Why can't we be as successful as Liza?!"
"I know, Elty, I know! It's okay, you'll get there eventually!"

We had to stop filming because Liza just about peed her pants holding in her laughs. I smiled at everyone and they all gave me high-fives for a job well done. Scotty put an arm around my shoulders and said, "Come help me with the outro. The viewers need to know you since you're gonna be here a lot."
"All right, let's do it."

We walked inside to Scott's room and sat on his bed and recorded the outro.
"All right, and that is the end of my video today, so please give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it because likes make me feel better about myself and go ahead and subscribe if you'd like to see more of me in the future. Today, I would like to shout out a very special young lady who I had the pleasure of meeting a few hours ago. Guys, this is Audrie Koshy, Liza's younger sister. Go ahead and follow her @audkosh on Instagram and Twitter and I'll be seeing you all soon." I smiled at the camera and tried not to be awkward, but I'm Liza Koshy's sister so that didn't work well in my favor.

At around 10:30 Liza and I called it a day and left the house. When we made it back to the apartment, we didn't speak a word until we got to our rooms and said goodnight.

I promise David will be making an appearance very soon, so stay tuned