I Started a Vlog

"Hey, it's Audrie. Audrie Koshy. Don't adjust your... whatever you're watching this on. It's me, live and on YouTube my dudes! Welcome to my official YouTube channel! You may be extremely familiar with my older sister Liza Koshy, but have no fear, I suck at this. I will be officially jump starting my channel next week on Friday with my very first vlog, and I am so excited. Stay tuned. God bless."
I turned off my camera and bit my lip in excitement. I was finally starting my YouTube channel, and the feedback I had gotten from my sister was beyond amazing. This was the day I was going to surprise Liza Koshy at her apartment in Los Angeles. She had been saying for months that I should go live with her, and I figured it was time to surprise her.

I sat on the plane anxiously awaiting to arrive in Los Angeles. I wanted to give Liza the best out of the blue surprise she's ever had. I grinned like a child on Christmas when I saw the city coming into view.

Fifteen minutes later, I had my luggage in hand and an Uber on its way. When the Uber pulled up, I smiled politely and gave him my sister's address. "So who are you visiting?" I smiled excitedly and explained how my sister had been offering me to live with her for a few months and how I finally decided I was going to surprise her. "That's a pretty cool idea. So you get along well with your sister?"
"Yes, she's more of my best friend than my big sister. She's been there for me through thick and thin."
"That's good. Everyone should have a decent relationship with their siblings because you never know what the future holds."
"Wise words, sir."
"I try. All right, here we are."
I glanced outside and was taken aback by the reality of what I had done. I paid and thanked the driver and got all my things and made my way up to Liza's apartment.

I stood outside her apartment with all my belongings at my side. I breathed deeply in an attempt to calm down. After a minute of standing outside, I knocked and waited. I heard the locks click and the door finally opened. I was finally face to face with my big sister. "Hi Liza." She pulled me into the biggest hug her tiny body could muster. "Aud, what are you doing here? I've missed you so much!" I giggled and hugged her back. "I've missed you, too, and I've come to live with you." Liza pulled away from me and gasped with a giant smile on her face. "Are you serious?" I nodded and she screamed and pulled me back into another hug.

After she finally let me inside, she led me to her spare bedroom and helped me carry my things inside. "We have so much catching up to do, but first I have to go help the guys out with a bit. You want to come?" I nodded and grabbed my phone and camera. "I love watching their vlogs, so you understand why I want to see what goes on behind the scenes." Liza grinned and looked at my camera. She gasped. "You didn't!" I grinned. "I did. I started a vlog!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "You're going to love the guys, and they'll love you. I suggest asking them for tips on vlogging in case you're going in blind." I nodded and followed her out of the apartment.

We waited for the Uber Liza called a while before I arrived. We climbed into the car and stayed catching up. She told me about how the guys became the best part of her life, and I told her about how Mom and Dad wanted me to stay home for college and that I barely managed to get out. Liza loved hearing about how our parents were doing and I loved sending her their love. I didn't have an interesting life like Liza, but I loved living vicariously through her and her adventures with the guys.

Ten minutes later, we arrived in front of a house that looked lovely. "You may think it looks good from the outside, but don't let appearances fool you, Aud." I looked at Liza in confusion. We walked up the drive to the door and Liza rang the doorbell. "It's open, bitch!" Liza chuckled and I giggled a bit. She opened the door and we were greeted by the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. Todd Smith stood in front of us and yelled,  "Liza's here! And she brought a person." I saw all the guys look over at me, and I felt small.