Friends

A week after David got his wisdom teeth removed, Liza and I made up and were back to being the sisters that the internet had come to love.

On March 7th, Liza and I made our way to Target since we hadn't been there in months.
We walked through some of the aisles and put some things we found necessary into the cart.

"Hey, Audrie." I turned and saw Liza holding up an energy drink and in the goofiest of voices, she said, "Someone one asked me what this was, so I said 'It's a can-a-duh.'" I giggled as she held up a bottle of Canada Dry soda. I walked over to the root beer and started cheering it on. "Root beer? Nice." We both laughed and continued walking and getting things.

"It's nice being able to just hang out like when we were younger." I smiled at Liza and grabbed some eggs and milk. "Do you even know what to do with those?" She eyed the eggs once more. "No, not even a little bit."

We walked around the store looking at everything and messing around with the employees since they knew who we were.

After about an hour of pointless fun and games, we got in Liza's car and drove to her new house. "Hey, Liza, can you make the cake I bought?"
"Sure, but only if you cook the spaghetti and meatballs." I grinned and got all the ingredients. I pulled out my phone and called Gabbie while Liza called Corinna.

Twenty minutes, three boxes of spaghetti, four packages of ground beef (turned meatballs) and one cake later, Corinna, Gabbie, Erin, Carly, Liza, and I stood in front of the tv in Liza's living room, arguing over what to watch. "Okay, everyone shut up!" I screamed. The girls quieted down and looked at me.

"Obviously, we all want something that we can sing along to. So, why don't we watch two movies today and another two when we go stay at David's house next week?" The girls all nodded and we sat down. Most of us wanted High School Musical and the others wanted Camp Rock, so we put HSM first.

Gabbie and Carly ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie even though it was only around 4 in the afternoon. Erin and Liza whisper screamed the lyrics to every song while I recorded them for my Snapchat story.

I looked at my phone and saw the time and remembered that I was going over to the guys' house to hang out with Scotty and Kristen. "Guys, I gotta go. I'm meeting up with Scotty and Kristen since they just got back from vacation." Corinna, Liza and Erin pouted,  but eventually let me go.

I drove to Scott's house and let myself in. "Hey, guys, what's good?" Kristen jumped into my arms and hugged the crap out of me. "I missed you tons, babe!" I kissed her cheek and Scott removed his girlfriend from my embrace and took her place. "You missed me more than her right?" I giggled and nodded. "Oh, totally." Kristen smacked Scotty's arm playfully and I walked into the kitchen. "So how was your trip?" Scotty and Kristen looked at each other with nervous glances. "Well, Audrie, we got married." They lifted their hands and I gasped and felt my jaw drop to the gates of Hades.

"You didn't! Without me as your maid of honor?!" I ran up to them and hugged them tightly. "It was a small thing for our families. We didn't want the vloggers to go crazy." I nodded. "That's understandable. I'll plan the party though."

"Knock, knock!" I turned and saw my handsome boyfriend walking in with Jason Nash and Josh Peck in tow. I ran up to Josh and squeezed the life out of him. "I haven't seen you since you had that cast on your arm!" I chuckled and pulled away from him. "Yeah, I got it taken off a while back." I hugged Jason who always treated me like his daughter and, finally, I turned and kissed David. "Aww, how cute. So you're a couple?" That voice was new. I looked at the doorway and saw a tall, blonde girl walk in. She stood in front of me and gave me a snide look. "Yes, we are a couple. Do you have a problem with that?" The girl stood by David and crossed her arms. "David is my oldest friend. I'm one of the most important people in his life." David grinned and pointed at the girl. "Aud, this is Katie. Katie, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Audrie."
"Koshy? Damn."
Scotty whistled and got everyone's attention. "I'm married!"

(school's been getting in the way.. this is my junior year of high school.. I'm gonna try to write as much as possible.. I'm completely certain that Audrie and David's story won't end until October so.. okay😂 God bless)