Weed

(a/n: i don't smoke weed so.. um.. yeah,  if i got anything wrong please tell me)
---------------------------------------------------------
During my second month in Los Angeles, Heath and I got closer and closer as friends. We had this unspoken agreement between us that basically said that we would never date each other.

I finally managed to buy myself a car thanks to my new friend Durte Dom. Dom and I had also been getting close and I wouldn't be lying if I said I wouldn't mind dating him. He was really cool behind the party, manwhore mask.

I drove to Dom, Alex, and David's apartment to film something for my otherwise dead vlog. I invited myself in and walked into Alex and Dom's room. I sat on Dom's bed and threw myself on top of him in hopes of waking his lazy ass up. "David, I swear if this is another one of your surprises-" I giggled and started recording. "Dommy-kins, wake up so I'm not the only one having fun." Dom turned to face me and smiled. "You want to have fun?" I nodded still recording. "Yeah, you got something in mind?" Dom sat up and stared at me dead in they eye. "Weed."

Three hours later, I was stood in front of Heath's bedroom door with two grams of weed in my hand. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. I was pretty sure he was still asleep so I started to walk away. Then the door opened.
"Oh my God! What is that smell?!" I picked up the weed and said, "Wanna forget about all your problems for a little bit?" He was confused but I stood there waiting for a response. He finally shrugged and nodded.

We got in my car and drove to Dom's apartment. I invited myself in, as usual, and Heath jumped on Alex who was asleep on the couch with the tv on. "Aww, cuties." Heath kissed Alex's cheek which I got for clickbait. "Get out Mr. Clean." Alex groggily looked at Heath. "Mr. Clean?" I giggled and explained to him how we called him that because he refused to smoke weed with Dom and me most of the time.

Once Alex left the apartment with Bailey, Heath, Dom and I sat on the couch and started sparking up.

A few minutes later, I was gone, floating through my own trip and I felt more relaxed than I had felt in the longest time. I looked at my best friend and giggled. "You're a cutie, Dommy-kins. You should settle down and stop playing with these girls. Stop spreading your chlamydia and other unknown STDs. I know the hidden Durte Dom." Dom took another drag and puffed it out. "Nah, Aud, you give me too much credit. I've got a reputation, and I can't go soft. If I go soft, I lose my rep." Heath stared at us and sighed. "You're like a really cute couple. Or you'd make a cute couple." I laughed and laid my head on Heath's shoulder. "You're high Heathie." We all kept smoking and making random comments. We were higher than the clouds in the sky.

A few hours later, Heath and Dom were asleep and I was wide awake finishing the last of the weed on the balcony. "Hey, what are you doing?" I turned and saw none other than David Dobrik closing the balcony door and joining me a little ways away from me, trying not to get the scent of the weed on him. I shrugged and took another puff. "I'm high."
He laughed, "As a rocket." His laugh was so contagious that I had to laugh along with him. I finished my blunt and attempted to sit on the balcony railing, to which David had to pull me off of because I nearly fell to my death. "Thank you, kind sir." He laughed and that's when I noticed his camera was out. "Oh my God, you're vlogging me right now. Really?" David laughed his high pitched, contagious laugh and I had to laugh right along with him.

I don't remember how or when I got back to Liza's apartment, but when I got there, I went straight to my room and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with my head throbbing. "Good morning sunshine." I jumped and fell off of my bed, nearly having a heart attack. "I did a thing." My sister nodded her head and sighed, "Yeah, Audrie, you did. You got high! With Dom of all people! The boy is crazier when he's high!" I nodded and remembered how he started trying to trash his apartment and talking to himself before giving up and sitting back down with Heath and me. I remembered how we all talked about life and love and heartbreak because we were high and it was okay to talk about that for a couple minutes.

I took the painkiller and swallowed it before walking into the living room to grab my sweater. I noticed my keys weren't in the sweater so I asked Liza where they were. "Oh yeah, David drove you home. I'll drive you over to his place so you can get your car."

Once I was inside the building I heard the elevator doors open and sprinted over to them. I managed to get in before it closed, and saw Alex, Scotty and Toddy all standing there. "Hey Audrie. What's up, girl?" I hugged all of them and noticed that they all had pocket knives. "I wanna join the secret club," I fake whined. "I wanna be cool and shank people." They all laughed and Toddy clarified, "David called us over saying he had a surprise for us. We came prepared in case he puts something horrible on us." I laughed and thought that it couldn't be that bad.

I was so completely wrong.