Chapter Twenty Three

I sat in my car gawking at Josh. "You can't just go around punching people." I can't believe he just did that! We are not going to be able to go back into that hotel for gods sake!

"Sorry Maci, but he was starting to get on my nerves. Besides, remember back when we were in the movie theatre after watching The Thing and some girl threw herself all over me? You punch her." Josh retorted.

Okay maybe Josh had a point. What I did was a little out of hand because we weren't even dating then. We didn't even like each other like that, well I did. Shh, don't tell him.

"Whatever Josh, just get me home." I demanded.

"Wow, you are even more demanding when you are pregnant." Josh teased.

"I can't believe I'm fucking pregnant, with your child too! I used to only fantasize about being with you. Now look at where I am." I exclaimed. "What if it's like Star Wars? I'll die while giving birth with my luck, and you'll be stuck with twins."

"Maci you are not going to die." Josh replied.

"How do you know? Can you see into the future?" Josh didn't reply. Instead he rolled his eyes.

***

Right when I walked into my home I jumped up the stairs and too the bathroom. I shower right now sounded so relaxing.

I stripped down to only standing in my black bra and purple undies. I stood in front of the full wall mirror just looking at myself.

I looked older than twenty nine...weird. My stomach hasn't taken on the whole growing a bump yet, it's only been a week. I looked a little more pale than what I already am, and a little skinny in the arms. I looked absolutely terrible. All life in me was drained. Damn demon baby.

After observing how terrible I look, I completely zoned out staring at my own eyes. It seemed like the reflection had its own mind, I felt like it was staring into my own self. I could see myself falling apart, crumbling to the ground in a heap of nothing.

I was snapped back to reality when I felt warm hands snake around my waist. Josh stood behind me with his arms around my petit waist, and his head resting on my shoulder. He looked just as bad as I do. It's understanding for him though, his life is going to completely change. His career...fuck, what are we going to do?

"Josh..." I whispered. I leaned into him, this seemed absolutely perfect.

"Maci, don't worry everything is going to be alright." Josh said. His eyes were closed, and his breathing seemed calm. How is he calm?!

"Nothing is going to be alright, I fucked everything up, my life has gone down the drain, what is going to happen when you need to leave?" I snapped. Josh flinched a little not expecting me to just burst. "I will just be a memory." I single tear slide down my check.

"I would never let that happen. You are going to come move in with me in Vancouver, we'll raise this kid together." Josh reassured.

"But when you go on year long tours, this kid will have no father figure for a year, and besides I have a job here."

"What are you saying Maci?" Josh asked, pushing away from me, and spinning me around so that I faced him.

I stared him directly in the eyes, and said, "I am staying here Josh, I'm not leaving London."

A hurt expression crossed Josh's face as he backed away and walked out. I watched as Josh grabbed his bag that has a bunch of clothes inside, and barrel down the stairs. The slamming of the front door is what made me crack. I feel down onto the marble floor and completely lost it. I sat there crying hysterically.

Did this really just happen? Did I just loose Josh?

---------------------------------------------------------

So here you go, it's a pretty sad chapter. :(

What do you guys think? What is going to happen with Josh and Maci?

Vote, and comment with your opinion