I hate death. Alot.

I gasped at the girl who was standing there. It was Katie. She knew me and was my second best friend until we had a great big fight. She was standing, crossed her arms over her chest. She had a sweater on and skinny jeans, and a maroon beret that matched with her shirt. But one question..

She attends this school!?

"OH MY GOD! KATIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I shrieked. She shrugged and grinned.

"Oh I heard a girl scream," She smirked looking at me.

"Ugh. I do not scream like a girl," I rolled my eyes and puffed out my chest.

"You do," Alice agreed quietly from behind. Katie looked at Alice and gasped.

"She's h-here?" Katie stammered, frightened.

"She isn't some bear that eats humans. Ha. Imagine she turns out to be a werewolf!" I said. it really would be ironic.

"Hi Katie," Alice said nervously, it was obvious she didn't want people to be afraid of her.

"Ok enough of introducing - " I started but got cut off by George.

"I'm George. And I'm 

"Ok. Enough of introducing our-" I started but got cut off.

"I'm George. I'm 9 years old. I am Leo's friend. I am awesome." George said quickly before we started to talk business.

"Oh well hello George!" Katie said sweetly.

"Ok so how you going to get us out?" I asked, snapping them out of 'hi lemme tell you who i am and then maybe we could get caught and then all die!' land.

"Oh. Well I was hoping for a bargain." Katie murmured quietly. "But i suppose I could help." Katie said a litte loudly.

"Ok... So what do you want?" I asked. I was scared really. She is really mean at bargains.

"You do me favors.." She said mysteriously.

"Okaaaaay. Now get us out!" I urged them whispering harshly because I could hear footsteps. She got the keys and got us out. We got out and turned a right. There were stair cases and we ran up. When we reached the school office floor, where the exit it, we ran out the doors. The gates were closed and the forest that surrounded the school looked horrifying.

"Umm... Guys did i ever tell you that you cant get out of here until the month ends?" Alice said, biting her bottom lip.

"What you never told me before!" I was enraged. I glared at her and she just looked at her feet. I huffed out and it was night so it was really cold

The moon was out and everything suddenly became movie-like-scary horror. There was mist and the trees looked haunted.

I ran to the gate and beckoned the others to follow.

"Nobody has ever done this and i think we shouldnt either." Alice said nervously. Katie and George nodded frantically but i wouldnt take any of that.

"Nope." I said firmly. I grabbed George and picked him up.

"Ok hold on ok? Land safely and tell us if its safe?" I asked him. I looked in his eyes and he trusted me and nodded.

"Ok." he answered nervously. I ignored Katie and Alice's disagreements. I threw him up and he flew down to teh other side. I heard a 'thud'.

"Are you ok?" I walked over to the gate and whispered.

No answer.

"George?!" i whispered harshly and loudly this time.