Fluffy, White Fur!

Snowflake on the side again ---->

CHAPTER 2: SNOWFLAKE

 I read the time, and it read; 3:50, and guess what? Steve rung the doorbell. I knew he would, it's very typical of him to come 10 minutes earlier. I guess he is ahead of time? A few other guys I knew came in, and started talking and hanging out. After a little, two girls came in. Rose and Petunia. They look like twins, but they are not related.

 Same clothes. Same eye color, but different hair. I think it was Petunia with blonde and Rose with red hair?

 I had planned to show everyone my puppy when everyone had settled down, and everyone was in one room, because I know my classmates. And they are all very hyper-active. Soon everyone was in except a girl named; Julie. She was a year younger than me, but very polite, I must say.

 She came in and sat down.

 "Yo! Brotha's and Sista's! Listen up! GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY?" I screamed, getting everyones attention. I am a kind of guy who likes to scream to get attention, I guess?

 "What's his name?" Someone called out, probably a guy, I think it was Max.

 "That is the question, my friend. I need some examples please!" I said.

 "Grumpy!" Alex said.

 "Hyper!" Ben grinned.

 "Radio Active!" Jason screamed.

 "Leonardo Da Vinci!" Max laughed.

 "How about Snowflake?" A soft voice said. I heard agreements to that name.

 "Yeah, Snowflake!"

 "Yeah keep it that!"

 "Thats an amazing name!"

 "Yup, Snowflake it is!" I said. I cheered, and my friends cheered along with me.

 We had fun in the party and goofed around but the party, to me and my friends, ended too early. A couple guys and girls left and so the only people in the house were; Julie, Steve and me. My parents had decided to go halfway in the party to who knows where?

 We played around a little; games and all and hide and seek. But we were bored? What can I say?

 It was getting late and Steve had to go and said his farewells, running across the street to his house. His parents weren't always there but I guess today they were here, I think.

 "Uhh... Julie?" I asked.

 "Yeah?" She replied.

 "Where on earth is your mom?" I said, "Sorry, didn't mean to be mean." I apoligized.

  "It's okay," she said, she's too kind, I might have to kill her to make her angrier... or something? And as if on cue, the doorbell rung. I opened the door, only to meet with a lady in a purple hat, blue eyes, black hair, pale skin. She SO DOES NOT look like Julie. 

 Julie grinned at her, and walked outside, waving at me a goodbye. I nervously waved back. I was pretty intimidated by this woman, but I am never admitting that. The woman reached down, her lips to my ear and her cold breath fanning my ear softly. I stiffened.

 “We picked it just for you." She said. I took the box and I said thank you awkwardly. The woman’s long legs made her walk so short that I would have to run to catch up with her cause her long strides were very long. She steps in the car and drives off softly and it felt like nothing ever happened.

  I walked inside, still stiffened from what  had happened before, I had put the box aside and totally had forgotten about it.

 Dear Leo,

 We are gone to an emergent errand and we wont be back till next month, I heard Steve’s going to Australia so I cant leave you with him so I wondered if we could leave you at a school where people like you belong. We already booked you in the school. You will be picked up tomorrow by Julies mother, Andrea Hudson.

 She is a very nice lady and she will take well care of you. School will be starting next week on Sunday. We’re so sorry of not telling to you this before but you have to go to the school, its where you belong. Kids like you will be there. If you broke a leg, have a cold they’ll still take you in.  Send us emails often.

 We love you dearly,

 Your Mother, XXXXX00000

 Amy Flames & James Flames

 I read it over and over again. I couldn’t cry, my eyes were numb to spare a few tears. I read it one last time. I knew I couldn’t cry. What parents put you in a school when you’re already in a school where you belong. There’s nothing different about me…. Or is there? I don’t know if there’s something wrong with me so I pace back and forward. I go to my room and find another note.

 P.S. They accept pets so you might as well take your puppy along!

 Mom n Dad

 I wished there was better news than that but I was satisfied. I clutched Snowflake to my chest and said,

 “ At least you didn’t leave me.” Snowflake whimpers and I guessed she knew what was happening so I told her nothing would happen to her, not over my dead body.