Crazy Curls and the Buff twins

CHAPTER 17: DULL CONVERSATIONS AND ROOMS YOU DON’T WANT TO BE IN

The desperate need for me to hydrate myself for water is overwhelming me and I really need water because it has been probably three hours since I have been dragged by these horrible beings. Before the buff twins push me in the door, they look at one another and grin and then they both shove me inside, I was on the floor with my nose bleeding and my knees throwing a waterfall of blood because the floor in this room is so rough and tough, my hands are filled with bruises and I just look up and smile back to the buff twins. One of the brothers shot me a look but I just looked away.

I gasp for breath when I am told to sit on a chair in the corner of the room to wait patiently. I see Alice in front of me probably ten meters away and she just looks down at her feet. She looks up and our eyes meet but I can see her eyes are filled with anger, confusion, desperation, and curiosity. I don’t know why she’s confused but I was the one who has to be blamed on making her furious and angry. She shot me a look and I know our friendship is over.

I am offered by a skinny lady with crooked teeth and I accept her offer because in her eyes she is pleading and is in a desperate need of money and from the outside it looks like she is a very happy lady indeed but from the inside she has been torn apart from her loved ones, turned into a servant. I didn’t know what to say but I smiled and thanked her. No one was looking so I grabbed the lady’s skinny wrist and gave her a tip. She looked frightened but I told her to keep it and she kept it.

She could see my nose was bleeding so she came back with a napkin. I thanked her, again and wiped my nose. I looked at Alice and she was looking back at me with her bright emerald green eyes flashing with anger. Crazy curls, the twin buffs and a few other people were talking away very seriously so I thought it was time for some entertainment.

I staggered up unsteadily and walked to the table. It got silent as soon as I was there, the very sharp looking gentleman looked infuriated. I just grin and I knew at that moment, the seriousness was diverted. Crazy curls and two other grim ladies chuckled.

The infuriated man was slender and said, “Excuse me, you have absolutely no right to enter this conversation when this is top secret.”

“Well you have no right to speak with me like that,” I growled but still grinning.

Crazy curls sharply corrected me, “Well you aren’t classified in our duty, and it’s an obligation for this to be top secret, the law.” I’m still grinning and the diversion stops because both the buff twins gets up and held me by the scruff and thrust me into my seat.

My grin is washed away from my face because one of them almost choked me. I shot them dirty looks when nobody was looking. Crazy curl is finally is done with the conversation and tells the buff twins something I couldn’t make out. Both of them are grinning and one of them comes to me and grabs my arm firmly and I was exasperated with getting dragged around and ordered at. I make up my mind to punch Crazy curls and show her how the buff twins ill-treat me.

When we stop at another door, I make a diversion. I pretended to gasp for oxygen and lay down on the ground, but then no matter what I did, then the buff twins would carry me no matter what I did they would make a way to travel. I finally fainted, not a diversion but real, and the buff twins just sighed and carried me.

I wake up and find myself lying down in a gloomy, dull room and when I get up I see bars in front of me. I just sigh and sit back down on the stiff bed. My nose’s blood had gone dry and my knees blood had dried out too, so I ripped two parts of my shirt and rapped it around both my knees. It did sooth at first but when I stumbled to get up and to the bars it started hurting. I cling to the bars, fearing that my knees would give up on me, and look if there is anyone else there. I see Alice in front of me with a broken arm, she had been given a cast, but she just looked at me, and her emerald like eyes glimmered in the dark.