Escape Mission

Sorry guys, I just don't want to update this story because I am so like into making my other stories and reading other stories. I just don't really have the time but I guess some people earn this chapter. :)

Bye my little angels :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 18: WE ESCAPED!

Snowflake had run off somewhere and i was glad at that because i didn't want her getting hurt because i would kill if someonet even touched her.

"Haha," I said absent mindly, remembering a funny moment then Alice, George and Crazy Curls were looking at me.

"What? I've got funny memories," I pouted. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ok, children, I don't want anymore escaping alright? And if i catch you again, it will be worse," she said solemnly.

"Yes sir," I saluted like a soldier.

I heard stifled giggles and I smirked.

"Well?" Crazy Curls asked.

"Vat?" i spat.

"One, that is no way to speak to an elder! Two, aren't you going to apoligize?" she cried angrily.

"One, never going to respect any of you Lunatics, two, i have nobody to apoligize," i replied with venom in my voice. I crossed my arms over my chest but with more fierce.

"On behalf of Leo, we're sorry," Alice butted in politely.

"Well atleast someone here has manners," Crazy curls sneered and walked away.

Oh how i wanted to wipe that sneer off her face. Then maybe i could design some designs with a knife and carve stuff onto her face. i could do that you know. If only i got the chance... Oh imagine all the possiblities! I realized my nose was scrunched up and i looked like i was constipated.

"Oh, sorry i tend to zone out alot, thinking of way to.... well.... kill her," i smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You know your imagination is wonderful?" George admired.

"No kidding bud," i winked and ruffled his hair.

"So can i get the keys?" George pleaded.

I looked over to Alice but she thought about her nails, as if they were the most important thing on earth right now!?

"Alice, dude, we gotz to getz da keyz," i said lazily.

"Well you make a plan, im watching," she cried in frustration.

"Vats wrong with her?" I asked George.

"Nothing!," Alice threw her arms in the air and sat on the bench grumpily.

I wonder whats wrong with her.....

ALICE'S P.O.V.

I watch Leo argue with the lady so called 'Crazy Curls'.

I know her because she's pretty familiar but she doesn't seem to recognize me. I cant really put my finger on how she is so familiar to me. 

Hmmm, probably some person... Lol de ja vu! I internally grinned like a maniac. 

I still am frustrated that i cant get why the lady is so familiar to me!?

"Alice, dude, we gotz to getz da keyz," Leo said lazily. I don't know how he's not worried about anything, not a care in the world!? I mean its so frustrating when you see someone who is so carelss while you are like having every freakn' resposibilty in the world!?

"Well you make a plan! Im watching!" i threw my hands up in frustration.

"Vats wrong with her?" I heard George ask, mimicking Leo.

"Nothing!" i hissed angrily and walk to the bench.

Why cant this day get any better?

LEO'S P.O.V.

What's wrong with her?

Oh well who cares ( i do but not realy right now! )!

"Ok so making a secret escape plan!" i giggled furiously, like a fangirl.

"Omg i love making secret plans!" George shrieked with glee.

"I know right!" i put my hand up in the air for a high five.

He high five back with excitement. Buterflies explode in my stomach like fireworks and it 'feels so good but hurts so bad!'

"So whats the plan?" i heard someone squeak. I turn around and my face is explains it all.

Sheer terror comes accross my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for not updating any earlier but hey i was caught up on other stuff :D

I will try and update soon :D

Bye my little lovely angels!