A Girl Can Be A Bully?

CHAPTER 5: A BULLY?

 I had woken up, and grumpily changed out of my comfortable pyjamas and wore a pair of camouflage pants, and a blue shirt, which had a pair of Beats headphone picture on it. I sleepily, well drunkily if you wanted to put it that way, put my wallet inside my right pocket and my phone in the left. I groaned lazily at Snowflake to get up.

 She got up, almost looking like she was smirking at my laziness. I glared at her and she barked happily. She padded behind me, while I went to the kitchen to get some good stuff. I waved a hello to everyone, Andrea Hudson, Alex (Alexander), Gorgy (George) , and ToTo (Tom).

 I grumpily grabbed a cereal box and dumped half of it into a large bowl. I grabbed a milk jug and made it gracefully land inside my cereal bowl. The two baby toddlers were watching me, well I would call it STALKING. Outside, I gave them a lopsided grin while inside I was freaking out;

 STAAAAAAAALKERS!!!!!

 STAAAAAAALKER-ING MEEEEEE!!

 They grinned at me, no teeth. I looked away just in time because I DO NOT want to ruin my appetite. I am so not trying to be mean, but being this happy is WAY to early for me. IT IS ALIENATED TO BE HAPPY AT THIS TIME OF THE MORNING. I MEAN THIS IS LIKE INHUMAN!!!

 I dig into my cereal and Gorgy and Alex walk in. Alex snickers at me while I grumpily glare at him, while stuffing spoonfulls, inhumanly large spoon filled cereal bites. Gorgy grinned at me and shook his head. I glared even more hatefully at them.

 "Wassup, man." Alex said, after he was done after snickering at me.

 "Noffin'." I replied, a mouthfull of cereal in my mouth. Just then, Julie walked in, looking at me and scrunching up her mouth in disgust. I plastered a fake huge grin, filled with cereal in it making her leave the room. The twins left, laughing.

 "JULIE'S MOTHEEEEEER" I shouted, "I'M GOING TO A SHOP, I'LL BE BAAAACK," I sing-sang. I heard something incohorents, but then she shouted back an 'Okay!'. I grabbed my brown satchel and put my Ipad mini in it, just incase I get bored, and put a pack of mints, and a blanket. I whistled and Snowflake came  padding in.

 Looking like she own the place, I growled in my mind. I grabbed her and put her in. She purred. WAIT, WHAT?! MY DOG IS A CAT INSIDE!?!? I suddenly told myself to calm the poop down, before I go insane.

 What is happening in my head? Look below in the bold.

 Brain: And go to a Mental Assylum.

 Me: Bequiet...

 Brain: And become another Leonardo Da Vinci...

 Me: SHUSH!

 Brain: AND CUT MY FRICKN' EAR OFF AND PAINT A BEAUTIFUL THING AND THEN I GO DIE IN A HOLE!

 Me: AHHHHHH!!!!                    

 I shook my head to get those crazy, crazy thoughts out of my head. I went to the door and opened it, letting the cold breeze envelope me into it's magical Lala Land. I strolled into a gameshop, not noticing the abnormally large NO PETS sign. 

 I walk in and ask for a 100 dollar balance card. I get it and quickly buy it, getting out and putting the code in my phone and tucking my phone in my pocket again. I hugged my satchel to me, making Snowflake growl. I laughed and she barked obviously annoyed at my retarded laughing.

 I walked back to Julie's house, in a good mood. The sidewalk was quite crooked. 

 When I was halfway there I saw a little boy getting bullied by a girl my age, and two other girls my age. I think quick and run over there.

 “Bleh! Gah!!! YOU SHALL NOT PASSSSSSS!!!!” I say randomly screaming. The bully girl looks at me then at the two other girls. 

 “What?” She said, a little confused. 

 "Ohhh, it's that boy from Brooke Fields!" One of the twins said. I stuck my tongue out at them, they gasped. Haha, I AM RUDE.

 "Do you know how to speak english?" Bully girl said. I nodded, giving a lopsided grin.

 "Too way morning early be happy to." I chirped happily. (Way too early morning to be happy).

 “Ugh,” she facepalmed, and quickly left with her minions.

 I whipped my head at the little boy, I saw that he was about to wet his pants. He looked at me, a little bewildered.

“Where’s your mom?” I said softly, crouching down to his level.

“N-n-nobody ever t-t-talks back t-t-to her…. Are you a super hero?” the boy stammers.

“No, but where’s your parents?” I felt my face become warm, and I knew I was blushing. The boy pointed at a short, worried woman and I nodded.

 I walked over to her and patted her shoulder, keeping the little boys hand in my larger one. The lazy looked behind and gasped. She hugged the little boy and scolded him.

 "Thank you!" the woman said, and rushed off with him in another direction. He looked behind and gave me a small smile, I winked at him and grinned back.

 I felt happy, to do something good today. I continued my journey to Julie's house.

 Now, stomach, shall we pass for food or.... shall we?