Not a nice nightmare

CHAPTER 8: NIGHTMARES AREN’T SO FANTASTIC

 After that small so called 'Prophecy', it was like nothing happened and Julie was grumpily asking me what's up. I had quickly just told her nothing  and went back to bed. Now I was having a hard time go to sleep. And when I did, I was surrounded by darkness.

~

 I was walking through a dark hallway. I can't see anything, isn't that exciting? Jet. Black. No idea where the poop I am, and where I am going either. I can't command any part of my body, well except my mind and my constant rambling, which never stops. Hey, I am hungry right now. See? I am getting side tracked again. Focus on eternal dar- Food, yes eternal food! 

 God Leo! Focus!

 I finally see a small speck of light, and I know I'll be heading there, cause my stomach is growling for food. Wait, food? No no, I am sure someone will save me in the light, cause like Sid (The Sloth) said in Ice Age, Continental Drift, that there is a rainbow in each corner. Wait, I'm getting side tracked again.

 Focus Leo! Focus!

 I was giddy to go to the light, actually. But my feet seemed to be thinking of other things. They took a right, then a sharp left. As my legs casually went forward, and me, hating it when I was not in control, whining in my head, I heard hissing noises. Like a fork dragging on a plate. Yup, annoying actually. Very much annoying.

 My legs leave me on a huge rock, and my butt sits me down on it, not allowing me to move. All that went through my head was:

 1) I am so Hungry, it's like I'm in the Hunger Games! But, more similar to the title, then the actual book, I am hungry, and my nightmare is a frickn' game I will never want to play. Ever.

 2) How the fudge did I land here?

 I had tried to cry out for help, expecting help, but after several attempts, my voice wasn't heard of anymore. Only eery silence. Dang silence, you got a fiiiiiiiiiine way to show yourself, I thought bitterly. Oh great I am going crazy, flirting with... silence? What. The. Poop.

 10 minutes later, nothing happened. After several, agonizing minutes of suspense, a familiar voice squeaked out, "Your destiny awaits you, try and not fail at your life, Leo, M'boy. We know you very well to get stuffed with this."

 It sounded like it was teasing me. And in a nice way. What. The. Cake.

 I had woken up with a violent jolt. Beads of sweat, dripping down, sliding on my cheeks and neck. My hair was wet, and messy. I had gotten off the bed, also I had been careful not to wake up Snow (Snowflake). I tiptoed in the bathroom, closed the door with a silent thud. 

 I watched my body thoroughly, as I was massaging my head, I opened my eyes quickly. You know, where you feel paranoid as if someone was watching you. Yup creep. What. A. Creep. I am naked, and baked, what do they think they must be.

 Slender Man. 

 I silently shrieked at that thought, and a bit of shampoo went in my eye. I had put water again, to wash out remains of soap and all, and wrapped a towel on my waist. I rubbed my eyes and stretched, my right eye burning. I quickly looked at my digital clock: 9:00.

 Great. A brilliant way to start the day! Especially a Monday! I had thought, groaning, getting annoyed quickly.

 I quickly slipped on a black tank top, a bit loose, written in white was: LEAVE THE BOY ALONE. Yup, totally matched my mood. Slipping on my watch, Swatch, black colored. I slipped on my black shorts, and some black converse. Yup, today was definitely not my day.

 I go downstairs, checking everything along the way:

Watch? Check. Clothes? Check. Phone? Check. Money? Check. Headphones with music in your ear almost making you deaf? Check. Snow following me? Check. Grumpy face? Of course, check!

 I stopped at the kitchen, and had putten a sandwich in my back pocket, I wrapped the sandwich in a sandwich bag, though. I filled my black water bottle with Monster. Yeah, I know, crazy. I have my water bottle (Monster bottle xD) in hand, and walk to the door. Snow follows me shortly behind.

 Andrea Hudson comes at the door and looks at me, smiling. I internally gulp, I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

~BELOW IS NOT UPDATED!~

She says, “Why don’t you take Julie with you, she’s so inside now, better make her stay outside.” She smiles and I nod my head.

On the way to the park and Julie kept talking about what she would do in her club.

I ask, “What’s the club about?”

She replies in a rising tone, “Weren’t you listening when I was telling about what the club was doing or did you run off with my brothers?”

I stammer, “I was listening… the club is about a-animals right?” I guessed and hope it was right. She lightens up and nods her head happily. My chest felt like something heavy had just dropped onto it and then left in a jiffy.

A few meters I saw Alice with her two friends, Lily and Kate. Julie tries to make me turn the other way but I don’t want to, I want to know more about this ‘bully’. Alice see’s me and flushes red with anger. I have a very annoying smile which makes people want to throw me and I put that smile on.

Kate and Lily say, “Hey look it’s that boy we saw the other day!”

They whisper to Alice, loud enough for us to hear.

I say loudly, “I can hear you, you know,” They roll their eyes and ignore me.

Alice says angrily, “Is that your sister?”

“Nope, what makes you think that?” I say curiously because I don’t even look like Julie.