Chapter 18

“Please .”

“No .”

“Please .”

“No .”

“Please !”

“No !”

“Halo !” Alex cried , twisting around in his seat to look over it at me . “Tell Rian to play with me !”

“That's what she said” Jack , beside me , muttered . Even Jack , with his tireless amount of hyperness and dick jokes , was getting worn down at this point . Alex and Rian had been arguing like that since we got on the plane .

It was Friday morning , early Friday morning , and all of us were on a plane to New York . Fiona and Simon were the only two cameramen getting this plane , the rest were on the next one . They weren't filming now though , the scene was to heart wrenchingly boring .

“I don't want to play Draw Something !” Rian argued , “You take forever ! And shut up , Jack .”

“Children” Matt said to me , shaking his head . “Zack is so lucky .”

We both looked at Zack , who although was sitting beside Alex , had heard none of their bickering due to the headphones and pillow comforting his ears .

“Yeah he is .”

“Please !”

“No !”

“Kill me now” Jack hissed . He turned to behind us where Charles , Fiona and Vinny . “Do any of you have any sharp objects ...”

“If we did , you don't think we'd use them on ourselves ?” Vinny groaned , “We can hear them from back here .”

“Please ?”

“No .”

“Oh for God's sake !” I half shouted , receiving angry glances from parents who had just gotten their toddlers to sleep . “I'll play with you !”

“Yay ! Thanks Halo !”

“Excuse me , sir ?” A flight attendant asked . Her perfectly blonde hair was curled , as touched off Alex's shoulder as she leant down to talk to him .

“Yes ma'am ?” Alex said , smirking and winking at her .

“Not again “ Matt groaned .

“Fuck off , Alex , she's mine !” Jack shouted , jumping out of his seat and trying to make his way closer . Matt stuck his foot out , making this impossible .

“I'm sorry Jack , but as your tour manager , I don't want another restraining order following us around this year .”

The attendant stood up a little and tried to hide her fear .

“Erm , we've been having some complaints from other passengers , and we would like you to please quiet down .”

“Who's we ? The only we I know is ...” Alex pointed to her and then himself , before giving his signiture smirk and winking . Beside him , Rian groaned .

“I'm really sorry” Matt told her , “He'll be quiet now , I promise .”

The woman thanked him , before backing off rather quickly .