Chapter 12

“Where are you going ?” I asked , as Pommie dumped her baggage on the floor and proceeded to walk away .

“Get a trolley” She answered simply .

I blushed , that was kind of obvious .

I followed her example , grabbing a trolley from the rack and piling my two bags onto it . Steven's guitar case , I strapped around my back . I was glad to be able to feel the guitar thumping against my back as I walked , it gave me a sense of security .

“Alright” Charles said , returning from her phone call . “Mary says we need to walk out to the Arrivals , and they'll met us there .”

“Okay .”

“Sounds simple enough “ I agreed .

“Did she say who was picking us up ?” Sam asked .

Charles shook her head . “She just said that someone would be the to collect us .”

She turned to Pommie . “Do you mind if I share your trolley ? It would save me having to get one.”

Sam piled her bags , all four of them , on top of my stuff , and then we set out to the Arrivals .

“Look , there !” Sam shouted suddenly , pointing ahead of us . I followed her gaze , and grinned .

The first thing I noticed , was of course , the cameras surrounding us . Pointed at us from every angle , they kinda creeped me out .

But then I saw them .

Rian , Jack , Zack . And Alex .

A cameraman began to walk closer towards us , but we ignored him . We began to walk towards our future family instead . He followed closely behind the entire way .

“Sam !” Jack cried out , picking her up and hugging her .

“Jackie !” She replied happily .

“Hey Pomo “ Rian said , grinning . He held his fist out , and Pommie bumped it , grinning .

“Hi , Charles “ Zack said , winking at her . She squealed and hugged him tightly .

Alex turned to me .

And smirked .

“Hi , Halo” He said simply .

I laughed , breathing out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding .

“Did you miss me ?” He asked .

“Like I'd miss a rash “ I replied dryly , but then I hugged him .

“Yeah” I whispered , just loud enough for him to hear . “Yeah , I missed you .”

Alex and Rian took the two trolleys and pushed them outside to the car park .

“This is us” Rian said , pointing to the sleek black car next to us .

“We're all going to fit in that ?” Sam asked , peering in the windows .

Jack shook his head . “Nope. me , you , Charles and Zack are going to take Zack's car . We would be driving in different cars , but no one trust me that much .”

“It's true” Zack said , patting Sam's shoulder , “We don't .”

Zack , Jack , Charles and Sam left the rest of us and headed off to their car at the other end of the car park .