Chapter Eighteen

Rach

“Oh, Zayn!” I exclaimed a little embarrassed; as Zayn talked about how beautiful I looked when I slept. He looked at me with a rather sly smile which easily conveyed the thought that he was talking about sex. He pinched my waist and I literally jumped to his side. Pops immediately chuckled besides Niall and he smiled back at her.

“Hahaha, Rach! You’re so cute,” Zayn looked at me and kissed my wet forehead, a satisfied smile evident on his face. I gawked at his happy face with a rather sour expression and looked back at Niall and Pops, who were cuddled up and smiling at us.

It was a bright and lazy Tuesday afternoon and the four of us were taking a chilling dip in Zayn’s private Jacuzzi. The climate today wasn’t very cold, and neither was it sunny: Just as pleasant as it could be for a hot bath with my boyfriend. Perrie had her last concert today evening and she had already left for the rehearsals. She had invited all of us for the it and we had already nodded our heads in utter approval. You wouldn’t ever wanna miss a Little Mix Concert! Louis and Liam were returning today, so they were going to join us at the concert too. Harry was just the first person who would be there before any of us, of course.

“So, Zayn! Tell us about the date,” Niall enquired, “How’d things go, mate?” He winked which made me blush more.

Yeah. You get it now. I’m a blushing-machine. I could die blushing if these guys were continuously going to taunt me about that night.

“Oh, well,” Zayn glanced at me. I nodded in a no motion, but all he said was, “It was magical.”

“Awwwwwww!” Pops’ over-dramatic reaction came in, and my cheeks immediately flamed red.

“Shut up, Pops! I bet you had an even more memorable night, yeah? How about the orgasms?” I asked, aiming a rightful revenge, and now she was in my shoes. Niall and Zayn laughed their asses out at us, or well, our stupidity, and I couldn’t help but burst out either. Pops blushed so badly that I bet she could pee (wait, what?), but she literally managed to hide it behind her awkward smiles.

She looked at Niall who kissed her and looked at us, “Rach, its better if we keep that night to ourselves, love,” He said in his thick Irish accent. He looked at me and Zayn, and with a slight wink, he whispered, “You’re best friend is amazing in bed, by the way.”

That made me and Zayn laugh even more, and Pops indeed died of blushing hard. She punched Niall gently in his stomach, which probably hurt him a little, because the very next moment, they were making out. Apologies make-out session?

I looked at Zayn awkwardly, who just smiled at me even more awkwardly and grabbed me by my waist. He kissed me lightly and his hands began playing with the strings of my blue bikini. I tapped his hand and he just smiled in my breath.

“Sorry, Zayn. Not here. Please,” Pops pulled me towards her cautiously, which made both me and Zayn realize that Niall and Pops had caught us with the scene. This time, Zayn blushed a little and he scratched the back of his head. I looked at his chiseled jaw line which was spread into a continuous smile and which actually brightened his face so much.

“So, I guess we should leave now, yeah, Pops?” Niall asked Pops, who was playing with the glass of champagne that adored the side of the small pool, while looking at Zayn and talking about something.

“Oh, sure!” She burst out after a quick glance at her wrist watch, “We need to get ready,” she looked at me, “Rach? Are you coming with me, or later?” She whispered in my ear with a smile. She knew that if she spoke loudly, she would get another round of embarrassment from my side.

“She’ll stay,” Zayn answered on my behalf, which made me look at him instantly. He winked at me and smiled.

“Ohk….,” Niall got out of the pool and pulled Pops with him. He wrapped her towel around her body and they both walked out, waving at me and Zayn.