Chapter Fifteen

Rach

I was smiling again.

Yes, that’s what I’ve been doing ever since I opened my eyes today morning- Blushing and smiling like there was no tomorrow. The moment Zayn had accepted about his lifetime crush on me, and I had admitted about my crush on him, it all had been exceptionally perfect. I had always wanted this particular guy to be my first kiss, and he had been it. The first time he lay me down and kissed me fervently around my body, the way he held me firmly around my waist, and restricted his lips to kissing me… It was all magical.

Zayn loves me a lot; it’s easily visible in his brown eyes and in every way that he prefers to treat me: Like I’m the only girl for him. My life is nothing less than a big, fat, romantic fairy tale right now and basically, I'm just so overjoyed that I obviously have lost track of things happening around me.

I stood behind the crowded kitchen counter, besides Harry who blabbed about how to make a proper chocolate cake. But I could barely concentrate on him as my gaze was constant on my boyfriend, who sat in the living room right before me.

He kept stealing glances from his so called important conversation and looked at me from the corner his eyes as soon as he would get a chance. Then, the side of his lips would twitch into a playful smile, the same one I could feel on my lips when he kissed me, and he would return back to the talks with rest of the lads.

I studied Zayn’s profile again, for what happened to be the zillionth time since this very morning. The way his eyes were shining brightly and my favorite smile which was plastered on his angelic face. It all just kept reminding me about how much I was in love with this boy. There was no way that I could disagree with the fact that he absolutely defined my universe and that, my life just revolved around him and his divine presence now.

Zayn, he was mine.

The only difference was: He wasn’t my crush anymore. He was my boyfriend.

My Zayn Malik.

“Rach? Are you clear on how to beat the eggs without spilling?” I heard a sudden voice thunder about my ears. I shook my head in haste and turned around swiftly to discover a very irritated Harry standing behind me.

“I’m sorry, what?” I asked confused and dumbfounded. Well, I was also ashamed for I knew that Harry had caught me drooling over Zayn continuously, again.

He now chuckled brightly, the dimples on his cheeks coming to life, and folded his hands dramatically. He disguised himself to show as if he was angry and looked at me in disapproval.

“Ms. Rach-soon-to-be-Malik, are you even in your senses today?”He asked me fake-seriously. I blushed at my new name, and then broke out into a loud laughter, since obviously he had to break his cute smolder.

Pushing him away, I asked him, “Can you just tell me what I have to do?” I ignored his question since the answer was actually quite predictable.

“Sure!” He said, finally getting over his silly fit of giggles and coming next to me. He handed me a spoon which was shaped like a big egg-plant, or whatever, and taught me to beat eggs without spilling. I mentally pat my back because I was successful in doing a job in kitchen, which was absolutely unusual. I’m kitchen-o-phobic, I guess!

But as you see, my Sunday morning was going perfect. I had asked Zayn to call the boys over to hang out with us and Harry had come up with the brilliant idea of baking a cake on the special occasion of me and Zayn, and Pops and Niall ending up together, as a couple. I loved the idea and had agreed almost instantaneously, which was the reason behind me helping Harry and believe me; I was forced to do this, not like it was boring… But I’m usually against kitchens. The rest of the boys and Pops occupied the living room, talking about Midnight Memories, which was definitely the talk of the world right now.