Chapter 13 - Birthday Surprise

I was asleep for a longtime, today was my birthday, but I had forgotten. I rolled over and mumbled as I hugged into my teddy. I smiled in the warmth, it reminded me of Kibum.

I heard some footsteps around the house, I guessed it was just Noona and Taemin. I just ignored the small noises and slept. I didn't want to leave my bed.

"Jae~ JaeHwa~" I heard my name being called by a familiar voice. "Jae, it's time to get up you lazy baby!" The voice teased. I grinned on knowing who it was. I opened my eyes slowly as the morning, or should I say afternoon light filled my room. It was already one, and the all of my birthday guests were here.

"Kibum? What are you doing here so early?" I asked, unnaware of the time or day.

"Well, first off. It's your birthday, secondly it's not early, it's one in the afternoon!" Kibum laughed. I sat up quickly almost headbutting him. He shuffled back on my bed as he watched me run around my room gathering my clothes.

"Crap.." I cursed under my breath. As I was about to remove my top I remembered Kibum was there. "Um.. can you?" I started.

"Oh, right yeah.." He walked out of my room closing the door. I smiled and quickly changed before going to my mirror and applying some quick neutral make up look and to do my hair, in a high ponytail. I smiled at my wavy fringe laughing mentally. I grabbed my straighteners and straigtened the waves. I then clipped it up, I didn't leave the room until I was completely satisfied with my look. 

When I was finally sure that I looked okay I smiled and walked out of the room, where Kibum was. 

"Wooah~" Was all that escaped his mouth when he saw me. He looked me up and down and stopped at my face. He grinned. "Ugly as ever!" He teased, I slapped him playfully and brushed my teeth quickly. 

When we re-met at the top of the stares Kibum stared at me, he was trying to tell me something, but when he opened his mouth to say it, Jonghyun came upstairs. Nice timing

"Come on everyone is waiting!" Jonghyun said, also looking me up and down. I smiled and linked arms with both boys as we walked down. It was hard since there was three of us in a line, trying to get down my thin staircase but nevertheless we made it. The boys led me through my house to the back garden, where I saw hundreds of my relatives. Taemin was the first to run over. He held a big red box with carefully made bows on it. I smiled as he almost ran into me.

"Finally your awake.. Now I can give you this!" Taemin said relieved. I smiled and thanked him as I took the box, I opened it to find a charm necklace. As I expected it closer it said Best Sister JaeHwa, I knew now he was definately over me. I smiled and hugged Taemin.

"Oh Tae~!" I said greatfully "It's beautiful!" He blushed. 

"I hoped you'd like it, me and Noona had it specially carved!" He said proudly. I gave him a sisterly kiss on the cheek and held his hand as we greeted the relatives. Jonghyun and Kibum ran off, either to play football or eat. I didn't mind at all, this party was the best. 

Loads of my older girl cousins were here and some of my older boy cousins. I didn't have any younger cousins, I was the youngest. Some were older by one or a few years, the rest were over eighteen. I didn't mind, at least I got to see them. Most of the gifts I had off of my relatives were smellys, perfume or money. I was happy with what I had. I looked around with Taemin.

"Where is Noona?" I asked, wanting to go thank her for all of this. Taemin just shrugged.

"Somewhere in the crowd!" He laughed "Have you seen Jinki or Minho?" He asked.

"What? Minho and Jinki are here?" I asked shocked, I didn't think they'd be able to make it. Suddenly someone jumped on my back. I let out a shocked scream and turned to see my 'attacker'. There stood Minho and Jinki who had just jumped off. "MINHO! JINKI!" I yelled happily and hugged them.

They laughed and greeted me.

"Happy Birthday!" Jinki said whilst giving me a chicken plushie~ As much as it was cute? Why a chicken? Either way I loved it.

"Thanks Jinki!" I said giving him a small kiss on the cheek. He blushed scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm next!" Minho pushed Jinki away playfully "Happy Birthday!" Minho said whilst giving me a small bracelet with football charms. I laughed.

"Thanks Minho it's cool!" He shrugged 

"I'm glad you like it." He said. I shared another hug with Minho, he didn't seem like the boy to kiss. Those two ran off with Taemin, probably to check out the food table. I laughed and turned the opposite way only to bump into something hard.

As I looked up from the floor I saw Jonghyun, him and his hard chest! He looked at me laughing, Kibum was in tears next to him. I frowned and stuck my tongue out at them both.

"Jonghyun~" I whined. He helped me up still laughing.

"S..sorry!" He managed to say between his laughter. I punched his stomach softly and glared at Kibum. 

"What do you two want!" I asked grumpily, wiping the mud of the back of my trousers.

"Here.. Happy Birthday!" Jonghyun said whilst giving me a T-Shirt, with his name on it!! "I'm so amazing so I thought, she obviously knows it! So I bought you a T-Shirt that said my name!" He laughed harder, backing away.

Through his laughter Kibum actually managed to give me his gift.

"I.. Got you a.. Card, with.. money!" It came out muffled. He stopped laughing after a few seconds. "Oh.. and this!" He hesitated but leaned foreward and kissed me on the lips. 

I was taken aback by this, shocked at the most, but I subconsciously leaned into his lips. I closed my eyes and let the feeling take over. 

Best Birthday Present by far!