Chapter 12 - Home

The end of the movie came quicker than I would've liked it to. I wanted to stay in those arms forever. He made me feel so safe. I still had my eyes closed, hoping he'd believe I was sleeping, then he'd have to carry me. I heard Kibum's voice over the ending song as the credits showed. He was speaking to Jonghyun.

"What shall I do?" He asked "Jae is asleep!" He tried not to move as he didn't want to wake me.

"I don't know.." Jonghyun replied quietly. I heard the shuffling about, I felt Kibum's warmth leave me, I was about to jump up and grab him to hug him. But the thing that stopped me was someone picking me up. I kept my eyes shut and pretended to sleep. I heard some giggles and was dying to open my eyes to see what was going on. Suddenly I was draped over someone's shoulders. I smiled, I could tell from the warmth that it was Kibum. My plan had worked.

I sneakily smiled and dug my face into Kibum's neck. Their boring football conversation started up again, I mentally sighed. As much as it annoyed me I was willing to listen as long as I was on Kibum's back. 

The cold hit me as we left the cinema, I shuddered subconciously, the moment I did I regretted it. I hoped they thought I was still asleep. I didn't move for the next minute, they didn't seem to notice. Kibum's hands held me by my legs, my hands draped over his shoulders, he didn't seem the slightest bothered about the extra weight on him.

The only sound now was Taemin skipping along, so I guessed from the amount of noise his trainers made, and the slight noise of Kibum's. 

"Well, this is our house.. what are we going to do about JaeHwa, Kibum?" Taemin sweet voice rang out of nowhere.

I felt Kibum's shoulders shrug. 

"I'll take her to her room?" He suggested.

"Okay follow me!" Taemin said as he ran to the door. Noona was there to greet us, I heard her say hello to the boys. She asked why I was on Kibum's back. I could tell from the way she spoke that she was smiling. 

"Bring her in Kibum~" She chimed. She opened the door wider and I felt Kibum carry me up the stairs. Taemin showed him my room, I hope he doesn't see my notebook. Crap, did I leave it open on my desk... 

Kibum lowered me onto my bed and tucked me in. That was where I thought he'd walk away, I felt him sit down though. He leaned down so that his face was dangerously close to mine. I held back a shudder as his warm breath hit my cheeks.

"I know your awake Jae~" He smirked. If he knew why did he play along? His cold lips pressed against my cold cheek. Okay I had to smile. My smile widened. "See I knew it.." He said as he pulled away. I opened my eyes.

"Sorry~" I grinned. He smiled.

"Don't worry. Good night~" He said as he gave me a quick hug. He walked out of my room, I heard the soft thuds of him walking down the stairs. After that I heard him say good bye andthe door close behind him.

"That was amazing~" I squealed, I ran to my desk to record this. As I started to write I turned to find Taemin in my room.

"JaeHwa? Your awake?" He asked suprised. I laughed at his expression. He frowned. "You did it so Kibum would carry you didn't you!" A small cheeky grin danced across his face. He walked over and hugged me. "Good night Jae~" He whispered before leaving my room. I smiled, total happiness was filling my life right now!

 After I had finished writing, I sat back in my chair smiling. I made sure I had shut my notebook before I went back to my bed. There I looked up at my ceiling.

 "Here I go.. I'm going to say it... Today is a special day.. Where I will admit that.. I love you Kim Kibum." I said with a small grin. Happy that I had admitted this to myself I rolled over and slept. My head filled with all thoughts about what it would be like to be Kibum's girlfriend.