Chapter 4 - Feelings?

I stood staring at the door that the boys ran out through. Smiling, there was a feeling that I have never had before inside of me. I hadn't noticed that Taemin had let go of me and was waving his hands in front of my eyes. 

"JAE! JAEHWA!" He yelled whilst waving and jumping frantically. I blinked, finally noticing him. "Why were you staring at the door? I have been calling for ages!" He moaned, frowning at me. I held a shocked expression for a bit before realising. I quickly smiled.

"Um.. No reason" My eyes flickered from Taemin to the door. "I was.. just.. making sure.. they wouldn't come back..." But I sured hoped they would, wait, where did that come from? I didn't want them back. At least.. Not all of them.. My lips curled up slightly again, as I went into another daze. Taemin just sighed and started to paint again. 

I finally snapped out of it when the bell rang for lunch.

"WAAH!" I screamed as the piercing noise burst my thoughts. Taemin giggled and pushed me playfully. I soon started to laugh too. I'd been so caught up in my thoughts.

My thoughts. What did they mean. What was I thinking of? Was I really thinking of him?

Before I broke into another daydream of thoughts Taemin tugged me along to a table closest to the window. Outside there were people eating and playing. I took a bite of my sandwich, Taemin was talking to me but I couldn't hear him I was focusing eleswhere. On the football pitch to be precise. 

"Are you even listening Jae?" Taemin groaned, finally noticing that I wasn't focusing. He threw his crusts at me, that got me focusing. I turned to him with a smile.

"Yes~" I let the words flow out of my mouth.

"That boy is mean isn't he?" Taemin resumed his conversation. My look turned serious.

"Which one?" I questioned quickly.

"You weren't listening were you!" Taemin snapped, he frowned at me and ran off, outside.

"Oh, I'm sorry Tae!" I yelled after him. "Come back please.." I ran after him. Taemin had already made it to the otherside of the field. I followed him. He ran across the football pitch, where they were playing. I hesitated to run, but when I did I heard a shout.

"LOOK OUT" 

I turned only to find a ball heading straight for me. I screamed and clenched my eyes shut.. but the ball didn't hit me. I opened one eye to see the sporty short-haired boy, with the charming smile kicking the ball in the opposite direction. He turned to me.

"Are you okay?" He questioned quietly. I couldn't speak, I was still in shock. I managed a smile and a slight nod. He walked closer to me and grabbed my hand, I looked at our hands then into his eyes, his big, gorgeous ey-- what am I thinking? His smile widened as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm Minho. Nice to speak to you JaeHwa." He looked me up and down.

"Hello Mi--" I started.

"Yaaah! Minho!" The cat-eyed boy screamed, whislt running full steam towards us. "Don't touch her!" He yelled ripping our hands apart. My smile turned to a frown, yay Kibum is here. Minho smirked.

"Oh shut up Kibum." Minho laughed whilst walking off to the others to carry on with football. Kibum growled and turned to me. 

"STOP MAKING FRIENDS WITH MY FRIENDS!" He yelled and ran off to his gang. I poked my tongue out and looked around. Right, Taemin. I scowered the yard quickly before running towards the direction I last saw him. 

"Oh Taemin.." I muttered whilst running off. But I couldn't help but think of that boy, I mean, Minho. His charming smile and his short hair, and the way he saved me from getting my face smashed. I smiled, going back to dreamworld. But there was a slight problem. Now there were two boys. 

Suddenly I tripped over something. That something let out a cry of pain. I blinked, coming out of dreamworld I saw a face, that showed pain. 

"Oh I'm sorry" I said rolling off of him. I brushed my self off before helping him up. I recognised him straight away. "Wait.. your one of Kibum's friends." I recalled. The boy nodded. "Well, I'm sorry I fell, on you.." I admitted shyly, grinning. His smile grew and before long he was laughing. I got confused. "Why are you laughing?" I giggled, finding it hard not to. 

"You remind me of me!" He managed to finally speak. I tilted my head still in confusion. "I am the clumsiest of the bunch," His eyes teared up. "I'll be okay. See you around." He ran off to the football pitch. I watched him go, still a bitconfused at why he found it so funny. But he was cute.. Oh great! I shook my head, No I can't be crushing on any of them, they are all spoilt brats! I reminded, I smiled and looked around, there I saw the little mushroom-headed boy. I grinned and ran over.

"Taemin, Taemin!" I called racing towards the boy.