Chapter 9 - Rain

I looked at Kibum who was now poking me. Jonghyun laughing at my spaced out face. I gradually smiled.

"Oh sorry.." I said blushing, the two boys smiled.

"Don't worry about it, now come on!" Kibum said pulling me into the middle of the field, Jonghyun ran after us. "Now, you kick the ball straight to Jonghyun and he will kick it to me and then I'll score. Okay?" He said, determined to win. I nodded, Jonghyun agreed. We got in position, Minho was opposite me, he was very sporty so I was pretty sure he'd get the ball. Jonghyun and Onew were stood nearby and Kibum and Taemin were stood close to eachother. I looked at them carefully, Taemin was giving Kibum the glares. I knew he still had feelings for me but he'd have to move on. Plus.. I like..

The whistle blew and all my thoughts were popped, I ran to the ball and kicked it to Jonghyun, I smiled, yes I got there first. I looked around, I saw Minho slowly making his way to the ball, he went easy on me. I sighed, grateful though, who knows what Kibum would've done if I failed to reach the ball. I smirked and looked around just to see Kibum shooting the ball into the goals. I screamed and cheered as it did. 

Kibum looked at me with a huge grin, Jonghyun ran over and high-fived him. They both ran over to me and grabbed my arms and legs. I screamed begging them to put me down but they carried me all over the field. The second round of football was starting, and so was the rain. Small drops landed on our heads, suprisingly refreshing. I smirked at Taemin, I was now with him. I was going to shoot this time. I was nervous I mean, it was my first time. I was scared that if I miss, all of this 'friendship' I have with Kibum would dissappear. I sucked up my worries as I heard Kibum call my name. This was it

"JaeHwa!" Kibum called as he passed the ball to me. Taemin tried to snatch it but I ran the opposite way, when I felt I was close enough I shot the ball. It headed straight for the goals. My smile widened as rolled quickly.

The rain had now started to get heavier, we didn't mind though, our main focus was this goal. It shot passed the goalie and hit the nets, as this happened I screamed delighted. I had done it, I had won the game for our team! I turned to find Jonghyun and Kibum grinning and running to me. Jonghyun grabbed me and swung me round.

"You did it Jae!" He yelled. Kibum frowned at us. I laughed and got him to stop. I looked at Kibum hoping to get his approval. He walked closer with his cheeky smirk. He wiped the hair out of my face revealing my brown eyes that looked up at him innocently. 

"You know, about before. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It's just.." Kibum stuttered. I rested my finger on his lips.

"It's okay, I forgive you!" I smiled. His eyes lit up, his hair was flat against his forehead like a full fringe. I laughed, swiping it to the side like it was previously. His smile grew and his hands slid into mine. I looked down shocked, the boys hand gathered around us now. The rain still poured hard, but we didn't care. 

"Kiss Kiss Kiss!" The boys chanted, even Taemin. We looked around and smiled at eachother. Kibum leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I felt them warm up when his soft lips touched my cheek.