Chapter 6

Deema's P.O.V

I haven't seen zayn for a week and he didn't even try to make me believe him. see I knew I made the right decision because right now it doesn't seem he 'loves' me like he says.

Right now I'm at my job which is just a sports shop when I heard the bell go off saying that someone came in. I started putting cleats, helmets. gloves, fishing poles, stuff like that away. someone came up to me and tapped my shoulder. when I turned around they kissed me.

"What the......... what are you doing here and why did you kiss me?" I asked zayn

"I'm here because my mates Louis and Liam needed new sports equipment and I kissed you because I want you to forgive me" he told me

"Well on but the kiss part to make me forgive you doesn't mean I will forgive you" I told him

"Why deema why can't you forgive me?" he asked me

" Well first you didn't try to see me for a whole week and it doesn't look like you 'love' me like you said you did" I told him while crossing my arms.
I think I shouldn't have worn this shirt with buttons with not all buttons buttoned up, because when I crossed my arms zayn can't stop staring at my umm chest area. I quickly uncrossed them and hit zayn.

"Ow why'd you do that for?" he asked while rubbing his arm.

"Because you were staring" I told him

" Well sorry for looking at what's mine" he told me. I dropped all the stuff in my hands.

"I'm yours now when did that happen and why did nobody tell me this?" I said with sarcasm dripping out of it.

"Well you are mine because I get what I want and I want you so your mine" he said with a smirk

"If you want me to be yours you better do something about it because I'm not just going to wait for you" I told him and left. let's see if he actually does something.

"Deema wait please tell me what I have to do to get you to be mine and forgive me?" he pleaded

"Fine you can take me on another date but you have to make it the best date I ever had and I won't give you hints on what I want to do you have to figure that out on yourself." I told him

" Ok if it makes you be mine and forgive me I will pick you up tomorrow at seven" he said and walked away more like run.