chapter 16

Dedicated to @harrystylesisbaaae

Zayn's P.O.V

when I woke up I saw Deema tracing my tattoos on my chest. She hasn't noticed I'm awake so I just watch. After a few minutes I said "morning babe". She jumped and looked up.

"Gosh you scared me zayn!" She raised her voice.

I laughed "sorry babe I just noticed that you were in a trance and were tracing my tattoos. What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking how did I get a guy like you to be my husband" she said

"Well I think that I was the lucky one because I got you as my wife. I don't know what I would do if I haven't met you" I told her

"I'm glad we met each other zayn. So what are we doing today?" She asked

"Well I want to stay like this all day but I know you want to go around the city to go sight seeing. So I thought that we could go to all the places you want to go" I said

She smiled up at me and hugged me tight. I hugged he back just as tight and nuzzled my head into her neck. The love of my life is in my arms. This is the best thing that happened to me, the second would be me making it in one direction.

She let go and got up she took the sheet with her and went to the bathroom. I got up and put on my boxers and went to the kitchen area of the hotel. I made sure that the hotel got some ingredients for us to make things. I set out the ingredients for pancakes and started making them. By the time I was done hands wrapped around waist. I jumped and turned around.

Deema was laughing I picked her up and swung her around. I sat her down and put her on a chair and kissed her.

We kissed for a while when I remember the pancakes. I pull back and get them and set them down in front of her and sat down besides her. I put some on her plate and put some on mine and we started to eat.

After we were done in got up put them in the sink and walked to the bedroom and got into the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist and went out Deema was on the bed reading. I went to my suitcase and grabbed my clothes and started to change. I heard a little scream.

I turned around and saw that Deema was hiding behind her hands. "Babe you saw me before naked why are you screaming?" I asked

"Well I'm not used to it yet hurry up get dressed" she squeaked

I laugh and get changed. "You could look now babe".

She looked up and her face was red. I hugged her and we left the hotel to start our sight seeing.