Chapter 7

Zayn's P.O.V

I'm hoping that I get this right I can't afford to get this wrong. I can't loose her I just can't. I can't ruin this for my mom I care too much for her. i'll do anything for her. her only thing she wanted me to do was to marry this girl she arranged for me before she dies.

So when Deema gave me a second chance i was so happy. so I'm hoping I get this date right.

And right now I'm planning the best date I ever planned. i'm going to take her to the beach and have a picnic, and after that I'm going to take her on a walk on the beach and go to the boardwalk and maybe win her something, then we're going to lay on the beach and watch the stars. hopefully she will love this because if she doesn't I failed my mother.

I texted Deema and to tell her to dress like she any day. and she texted me saying 'OK'. I still have about two hours until the date and I'm with the boys and their not really helping me with anything.

"zayn you better not ruin this your doing this for your mom and for the management" wait what

"What do you mean the management?" I asked

"uh nothing I didn't say management I said uh" Niall stuttered. Liam smacked him on the back of the head.

"no you said management now tell me what about them right now" I demanded.

"the management thinks that you have a lot of girls that you take home And they think that this Deema girl and you married will help your reputation of not being a playboy" Liam said

"but I don't do that at all you guys know that and Deema how will she help me worth my 'reputation' thing, which I'm not a playboy" i argued

"we know that but the management doesn't know that so they think that you are one and all they see is you hanging out with girls all they time" Louis says

"those 'girls' are my sisters and I hang out with them as much as I could before the tour" i said

"and we know that but for some odd reason the management doesn't know that so they want you to only hang out with Deema so the press will think you finally settled down" harry said

"well guys i got to get ready for this date with Deema so i can get for trust in me again" i said and left the boys in the living room.

i took a quick shower and started putting on my clothes which consisted on wearing loose skinny jeans and a red v-neck shirt and white supra. and for my hair i put it in a quiff . i think i look very casual for today this is my everyday look. 

it was finally time for picking up Deema and i can't be anymore nervous then i was earlier today. i went to my car and started to drive to Deema's, i don't want the date to start off bad by showing up late. on the way there i was listening to some music so i could get this whole thing out of my head.

when i got up to her driveway i got out of my car and went to her doorstep and rang doorbell. it took a couple minutes for her to answer the door. when she did i looked at her to see whats she's wearing, she's wearing a long dress that covers all her skin which i'm OK with it because its her custom, then she's wearing vans which she wore last time, but i don't mind.

"you look really great Deema" i saw a blush coming up on her cheeks which was cute. 

"thanks and you look not so bad yourself" she complimented 

and with that we went on our date.