chapter 10

Deema's P.O.V

After we watched all the movies we wanted it was 12 midnight. I was getting really tires so i told zayn that i needed to go home. He wanted me to stay but i told him that my mom wouldn't want me to spend the night at a guys house. He understood so he took me home.

I said bye to the guys and got into zayn's car and he took me home. Most of the ride I was falling asleep most of the ride. When we got there i slowing got out because I didn't want to fall.

Zayn saw that I was about to fall asleep so he picked me up and carried me to the door he rung the door and my mom opened the door and saw that I was asleep she aloud him to take me up to my room. When we got there he softly set me down and closed the door behind him. 

The next day I woke up and saw that I wasn't in the nights before clothes my mom must've changed me into new ones. I got up and went to the bathroom and got into the shower. After I was done I got out and got changed into my regular clothes.

I got downstairs and saw that my mom and zayn are in the kitchen talking. I sat down next to zayn and shot him a confused look.

"Your mom wouldn't let me drive home so she insisted I would stay the night and I couldn't say no so i stayed" he told me

"Where did you sleep?" I asked

"In your guestroom" he said

"Ok, mom what are we having for breakfast?" I asked her

"We're having wing kings and bacon" (a/n this is what my family makes and it's when you get bread and cut a circle in the middle of it and out an egg on the middle and you cook it on a stove) she told me

"Those are amazing" I said out loud

What are you guys going to do today?" My mom asked

"I don't know I just wanna lay around and do nothing today" I said

"Then that's what were doing"

*a/n: sorry for the short chapter I wanted to update today because I didn't update this book for awhile and and I just got contacts and they're bothering my eyes and so I'm sorry. And please vote and comment*