chapter 11

Deema's P.O.V

Me and zayn were snuggling on the couch watching anything that came on. but we weren't really watching we were mostly talking about anything that came to us. my mom came into to the room to check on us once in a while to see if were doing anything wrong.

we were like that for a couple of hour but after a while we got tired of doing that so he told my mom that we were going out. he wouldn't tell me where like usual, but we didn't take the car that means that it's not walking distance. it took us like half an hour to get there.

he got out and came to my side and helped me out and held my hand and guided me through trees. after getting hit with a branch a coup;e of times we finally got to where he was heading. i one word to describe this place was WOW. i can't believe he took me to this amazing place, this place was this cliff that overlooks the whole city and has a bench for a picnic and a blanket for anyone to lay down on to look at the sky.

i turned to look at him and hugged him, he was surprised but hugged me back. "do you like it?" he asked.

"like it? i love it!" i told him and his smile grew wider and he grabbed my hand and took me over to the bench. there was already food there and i looked confused and zayn saw it and said, "i texted the boys to bring it here" 

"oh" is all i said. on the table there was pasta, salad, strawberries, chicken. "zayn are you sure we can finish this all?" i asked him

"if we can't then i can bring it back it's no big deal" he told me

we started to eat and while at it we were messing around like throwing the food at each other it was fun. after we went to the blanket and laid down and looked at the stars since it started to get dark out. you know the saying time flies when your having fun well that's how i felt. i didn't even notice the sky growing dark at all.

i turned to zayn and told him, "thanks for taking me here zayn" he turned his head towards me and said "its no problem Deema it was my pleasure" 

 he started to lean in and i started to because he did all this and he deserved a kiss. when his lips finally touched mine i felt fireworks all throughout my body. he made it deeper and went on top of me and enough to not crush me under him. he licked my bottom lip for entrance and i let him and i felt him smile in the kiss, and that made me smile too.

it went on for a couple more minutes and i pulled away breathing heavily and so was he. before he fully pulled away kissed my lips one more time and move back on the floor and smiling to the sky, and so was i. that the best kiss i ever had, i scooted closer to him and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes and soon after i fell asleep on my fiance.