chapter 15

Deema's P.O.V

we went to the air port to go our honeymoon. he hasn't told me where we are going but hopefully we are going somewhere i haven't been to but thats a lot because i haven't been to much places before.
We got onto the plane and we got seated. I leaned my head on zayn's shoulder and started to drift off into sleep. I woke up to some someone shaking me i opened my eyes and saw zayn telling me that we landed.
I look out the window and saw that he took me Rome, Italy. I always wanted to go here and now I finally am.
"Do you like our designation babe?" Zayn asked.
"Yes I love I always wanted to go here since since I was a little girl but my father doesn't like airplanes so we couldn't go." I said.
"That's good to hear babe that i was able to take you here." He said.
We started to get our bags and leave the airport when lots of teenage girls started screaming and running towards us. Zayn let out a frustrated sigh and put on a fake smile.
"Hi girls I really wish we could talk more but I'm on my honeymoon with my wife and I would love love it if you let us go" he asked politely.
The girl started to back away and say that they are sorry.
"Babe give the airport some autographs this is probably their first time seeing you and maybe their last they deserve to get a
Autograph from you" I told him.
"Hey girls would you like some autographs?" I asked them
They started to shake their head yes so i motioned them over here and when they did zayn started signing a lot of their stuff. When he was done all the girls left we started to leave with no interruption.
We got into a cab and zayn told the driver the directions to our hotel. When we got there we took our bags into our room. We rested a bit till I wanted to tour the whole place. So zayn and I started to walk around the town.
We stopped for lunch and ate pizza cause we wanted to try their pizza. Then we going into stores just looking around when I found this cute dress in one store. It was a black long dress that reaches the floor and flowy type of dress (A/N: sorry I'm not good with describing clothes) zayn saw me looking at it so he grabbed the dress in my size and paid for it.
"Why did you pay for it I was going to?" I asked pouting
"Because your my wife I get to spoil you whenever I want and why would I let you pay for something that's not gentleman like." He told me
"Fine i let you win this time" I told him.
He just laughed and we started to walk around again.
The sky started to get dark so zayn took me to a restaurant for dinner and after dinner we went back to the hotel and when we dot into the room zayn pushed me against the wall and said "i waited for this moment all day"
That night was the best night ever.

~~~~~~
A/N: sorry for not posting for a couple months but I was busy these past months with school and sports and I'm sorry