Chapter 5

Deema's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning still thinking if I made the right choice or not. I thought over everything he did which isn't really helping him out. but I'm scared if I actually picked the right choice.

I'm in a tight position right now and I hate it. if I tell him which is highly likely that I have to he's going to be surprised. but I might change my mind. I'm confusing myself right now I can't do this to myself.

I took a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs to be surprised that zayn is here I thought I have some more time to think about this, but I guess not. but I'm not ready yet I'm still choosing if I forgive him or not-

I sit interrupted by zayn "well what do you say will you forgive me or not?" he asked more like pleaded.

"Um..... I... I think that I don't forgive you" I said

"WHAT WHY!! you can't do this to me" he started yelling but it seems he was talking to himself more than me.

"Sorry but I don't think it's going to work out and because you don't really like so what's the point?" I asked him

"But you don't understand deema I actually like you" he said

"Ya right I bet your only saying this so you won't feel guilty" I told him

"No I'm telling you the truth I actually like you like love you I need you" he said

"I don't believe you sorry but I can't forgive you, you have to leave I can't see you right now" I told him

He looked really frustrated and angry that I don't believe him but who would. I can't believe that he thought I would believe that shit but he did I can't believe him.

If he wants me to believe him he has to try harder but that is if I forgive him. Ido t really want to see him anymore but he can try but I don't think he is ever going to earn my trust. but that might change if he try's something new every time he sees me.

If he actually does like me he will try so let's see if he does.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

A/N:

Sorry it's short I was on kik texting my friend Jordan. and I don't really have time because of school and sports. that means I can only update when I have time and that means mostly one Friday-Sunday. so those are the probably the only days I can.

Hope you like the story so far but I would really like it if you comment. I really want to know I you like the story so far or even a stupid comment saying anything you want.

And I also would like if you vote but if you don't want to it's ok I mean I'm doing this for fun but I would like to see people enjoying the story.

So thanks again if you like the story. remember comment or vote or both it really doesn't matter.