chapter 13 (part 1)

Deema's P.O.V 

*the wedding day*

my mom had to literally drag me to everything because i am too nervous to do anything for myself. she took me get my hair done and make up done. next she took me to the venue and got me into my dress and made sure i wouldn't do anything stupid.

i was pacing around the room and my mom finally had enough and stopped me and said, "Deema you need to stop this everything is going to end well i promise you and if you don't stop your going to mess up you hair and make up and you don't want that do you?" 

"no" i muttered "thanks mom i needed that and i will stop"

"OK good now we can relax and talk about stuff" she said 

so we talked till there was ten minutes to the wedding. my dad came in at the five minutes and took me where were suppose to be and i hugged him promising that i will be careful and i will call when i could. when the time has come i gripped onto my dads arm and we walked down the aisle. i looked at zayn and he was already staring at me so i looked to the ground blushing and when i looked up again i saw that his smile was even bigger than it was already.

when we got there my father said the normal thing that fathers do ' take care of her son' and zayn said 'of course'. zayn grabbed my hand and helped me up onto the stage. and the wedding started i didn't really listen to what the preacher was saying till the vows.

zayn went first "when i first met you i thought you were going to be mean and i thought i was going to hate you but when i saw you i knew i wouldn't be able to. i know i acted like a jerk and that probably gave the wrong impression of me but it was first instinct that came to mind, and i know that one is stupid but as you know i'm a guy. but i saw that you didn't want this either and your dad had to force you to give me a chance but i'm glad he did and i know i did something dumb in the date and you went home early and you told me that you needed to think it over that you could forgive me. and i'm so glad that you did because i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. i promise to take care of you when your sick and when you need me i will be there. i love you Deema Sali"

then i went " why couldn't i go first cause no way am i going to compete with that" the crowd laughed "well i will try so when i first met you i hated you becuase of what you did to me in the kitchen and my dad actually had to force me to go on the date with you, and you did do something horrible at the date. and you came to my house and begged me to give you another chance and i told you that i would think it over and the very next day you came to my house again in the morning and you asked me if i did and at first i didn't and told you that you had to do something to make me believe you and you did and i'm glad you did because i came to love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you and i promise to take care of you and when you need anything i will do it. i love you Zayn Malik"

then went the preacher did the i do's

"Zayn, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked

"i do" zayn replied

"Deema, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked

" i do" i replied

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the preacher said

zayn kissed me with so much passion and love and i gave him back that much. when we broke apart all i heard was zayn we walked back down the aisle hand in hand and out the door to our car that is taking us to the reception.

once we got in he said "i love you Mrs. Malik" and kissed me

------

A/N: i wrote this chapter last week and i thought wattpad posted it but when i checked it deleted it and i was mad because it was longer than this one but i tried to get that long in this one but please don't be mad at me for not updating that fast i'm in highschool and that takes up a lot of time plus i play soccer.